Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wanted - Lego Death Star.

Mr_K is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Bibyco has it for $999 -> I don't know if that is a good price or not, seems very steep for me. New Lego Death Star

EDIT: It's cheaper through the actual online Lego store for $699 + $45 Shipping Australian dollars.
    Last edited by Mr_K; 13th March 2009 at 02:55 PM. Reason: Cheaper at Lego Online

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_K View Post
    Bibyco has it for $999 -> I don't know if that is a good price or not, seems very steep for me. New Lego Death Star

EDIT: It's cheaper through the actual online Lego store for $699 + $45 Shipping Australian dollars.
    Not to mention the fact that Bibyco are a completely useless bunch of twats.

I ordered something through them (a small Justice League 3-pack for my son) and it took them 6 WEEKS to get it to me. Then, when it arrived, it was the WRONG 3-PACK. What was really galling was that there was no response to my emails / phone calls about their cock up, and they were clearly aware of it because they amended their site to show the one I ordered as out of stock.

I certainly won't be buying anything else from them, especially a big ticket item like that. Who knows what they're likely to send in the mail for you? $1000 worth of Bratz dolls rolled into a ball maybe?