Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Movies and Cartoons on Free-TV

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Don't know how I missed this post, as I only just posted on our facebook page, missing the first one.

Not that too many here will care...
    I wonder if you'd never seen any of the films and started with ROTF would it make sense? I think that view would be okay.

The 2007 Movie is on tonight (already started in the Daylight saving states) on channel 99 at 9.10pm... cashing in on the Bumblebee Movie later this month.
    It looks like they will be playing the first four Movies during December, as it would still be too early for free-to-air to play the fifth movie (The Last Knight from 17 months ago).

Galvatran Guest

It should be made mandatory to show re-runs of the TF live action movies a maximum of only once a year.

And the 2009 movie is on tonight, on channel 99 at 9.10pm.

Just finished watching ROTF. How is it even worse than I remember it?

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Just finished watching ROTF. How is it even worse than I remember it?
    Call me weird but I think it’s the best one of the lot.

Channel 99 just played the 4th movie last weekend, and tonight they are starting over again with the 2007 movie.

Channel Nine have been including the TF5 The Last Knight movie in its latest package of "upcoming new movies" TV commercial that started playing about 2 weeks ago, so it could be on in the next month.

I didn't realise it was now 2 years and 6 months since the TF5 movie was out in cinemas... and yet free-to-air hadn't played it yet. The Marvel Universe Movies, they seem to be able to play within two years of them being at cinemas (like Black Panther - it came out in cinemas mid-February 2018, and was on free-to-air at the beginning of January 2020... and it is having it's fourth screening this week on a Nine Network channel... talk about overkill in just three weeks).

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Transformers 4 is having its first screening on free-to-air TV on Saturday, at 7pm on Channel 9.
    Only 2 years and 2 months after it started in theatres...

(I didn't realise it had been so long)
    I think my earlier posting was meant to be sarcastic, as it seemed like a long time for it to show up on free-to-air, and now the 5th movie has an even longer wait. Usually movies that didn't do so well, are rushed out to DVD and TV to reduce their losses quicker.

When Channel 9 finally showed TF4 on TV here, it was heavily censored due to its early start... but the repeat screening about a week later started later, and was left un-edited.
    It will be interesting to see what they do this time - if they start it early and edit it for a PG rating (because TV execs think "Transformers" is meant to be for kids).

I still haven't seen the Last Knight and have been waiting for it to come on TV. They keep playing all the other ones and i am expecting to see it coming on as well but it hasn't yet. Hopefully you are right amd it comes on soon.
    Spiderken Away!

Well, it's on tonight on channel 9 at 8.30pm I think... with little fanfare as the first commercial I saw for it was last night..
    It's like channel 9 don't expect much from it by sticking it on a Thursday and not promote it.