Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rescue Bots DVD news for Australia

The third volume of season 2 (Transformers Rescue Bots: Bots And Robbers) will be released on Wednesday 5th August 2015. Source: Stack Magazine

Hopefully the complete season 2 will be released on DVD by the end of year.

Links to Volume 6 (Serve & Protect - S2 Ep1-7 - out March 2nd), and Volume 7 (Space Bots - S2 Ep8-13 - out June 3rd).

After finding the boxset at JB Hifi last Friday - of the first four Rescue Bots DVDs, for $16, I asked about Volume 5 & 6 which are both already out (I wanted Volume 6 for me, and Volume 5 for any Americans wanting the complete first season)... but they are no longer stocking them in-store. Their website still has Volume 5 in-stock for online purchasing, and only one store in Australia still has a copy in-store... and it seems that from Volume 6, they are only available on their website, and even that isn't guaranteed, as they will only bring them in when needed, so they have no idea if they are still available from the source.

Does anyone know of any other national chain that is stocking Rescue Bots DVDs? So far JB is the only one I have been able to find them in my local area.

The boxset looks nice though... just a shame it was trimmed down to not be the full Season.

The one good thing I just noticed from the JB website is that they ship to other countries, and their postage rates aren't too bad either (both international and domestic).

I have seen the Transformers: Rescue Bots DVDs in BigW, Kmart and Target, including Volume 6.

JB Hi-Fi no longer seems a good place to try for DVD releases of cartoon series for children, they often lack stock of certain new releases. The first DVD release of new Inspector Gadget 2.0 series was the worst, it still isn't even listed on their online shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirben View Post
    I have seen the Transformers: Rescue Bots DVDs in BigW, Kmart and Target, including Volume 6.
    I will have to keep a better eye out, or look in more stores away from the ones near me, as I've never seen them in my nearest BigW, Kmart or Target.

Your local video store should be able order direct from Beyond. My ordering system is showing all volumes available for between $9.95 and $14.95 depending on age.

I had a look today and it took a bit of searching, but found Volume 1 of Season 2 at a BigW, and Volume 2 (released yesterday) at a Target.
    Neither store had too many Rescue Bots DVDs, but at least now I am back up to date on the DVDs.

Damn. I am still am looking for bots and robbers. I have the rest. I look forward to my son getting older so he and I can watch these together.

Well, my face is red. Bots and robbers isn't out yet. 4th of august it's due out.

The third volume of Season Two - Bots & Robbers - is now out.

Only one volume left of Season Two, but no announcements of it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The third volume of Season Two - Bots & Robbers - is now out.

Only one volume left of Season Two, but no announcements of it yet.
    Cool, cant wait to get it