Page 21 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1116171819202122232425263141 ... LastLast

Thread: HobbyLink Japan (HLJ) (Japan) new items

Trypticon is out for pre-order due Aug 2017 so you might need to factor in the GST costs since it's post July.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTrick View Post
    Trypticon is out for pre-order due Aug 2017 so you might need to factor in the GST costs since it's post July.
    Given the GST will require foreign sellers to voluntarily register for GST but given there's really no one to enforce it..

I can see the big players like amazon or other major chains overseas that wants a bigger local presence in AU to comply..

But how many hobby stores overseas would bother i wonder

Quote Originally Posted by MrTrick View Post
    "He comes with Full-Tilt in his vehicle form, a Headmaster, a catapult, and an additional weapon"

Is that new info specific to the Takara release?

Translation of the Katakana points towards "aircraft catapult", which makes me think it's related to a Full Tilt launch gimmick.

Quote Originally Posted by OptimusNerd View Post
    "He comes with Full-Tilt in his vehicle form, a Headmaster, a catapult, and an additional weapon"

Is that new info specific to the Takara release?

Translation of the Katakana points towards "aircraft catapult", which makes me think it's related to a Full Tilt launch gimmick.
    Launching our money straight into their account 🤣

Can't say I like spending more than $200+ on a single toy but luckily I got one off pc for $95 so that made the sting less painful.

Are the pictures the official takara release? still look like Hasbro ones, the lack of paint on the titan master makes me wonder.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoonMaster5000 View Post
    Can't say I like spending more than $200+ on a single toy but luckily I got one off pc for $95 so that made the sting less painful.

Are the pictures the official takara release? still look like Hasbro ones, the lack of paint on the titan master makes me wonder.
    Pictures are likely placeholder since takmall list hasn't put up any official pics yet

they simply have the placeholder pic on the listing at this time

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    You'll appreciate the prompt service
    Hmmm...order placed on 24 Feb and hadn't received shipping notice. Emailed them and they said they are trying to find an alternate supply because Takara didn't supply enough stock of Grapple. So I guess I'll keep looking elsewhere in the meantime.

But what's great is they give same day replies and I can cancel the order anytime. So no skin off my nose.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    Hmmm...order placed on 24 Feb and hadn't received shipping notice. Emailed them and they said they are trying to find an alternate supply because Takara didn't supply enough stock of Grapple. So I guess I'll keep looking elsewhere in the meantime.

But what's great is they give same day replies and I can cancel the order anytime. So no skin off my nose.
    amiami 11,920 JPY

or Amazon jp ¥ 10,748

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post

Was in the same boat - waiting for stock in HLJ

Cancelled my order today with them as i found it at amazon.jp - it's advertised at 10748yen but when you go through check out - the price dropped to 9952yen (assuming it was tax deducted for oversea customers??)

All in all i paid AUD136 for it shipped to me so that's a good deal. You should consider it!

Quote Originally Posted by aching878 View Post
    amiami 11,920 JPY

or Amazon jp ¥ 10,748
    Quote Originally Posted by Tropisetron View Post
    Was in the same boat - waiting for stock in HLJ

Cancelled my order today with them as i found it at amazon.jp - it's advertised at 10748yen but when you go through check out - the price dropped to 9952yen (assuming it was tax deducted for oversea customers??)

All in all i paid AUD136 for it shipped to me so that's a good deal. You should consider it!
    Well spotted gents! Just ordered it from Amazon JP. Thanks