Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What exclusives and imports would you want to buy in Australia?

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I'll echo Fatbot, and add that my preference would be for the focus to be on toys that are basically part of the "main line" but are store exclusives in the US. (The two TR box sets too would have been good to see locally.)

Deluxe TLK Hot Rod's another one and a better example of a toy that's a key part of a line (any TLK collection without it is lacking) but something we miss out on here due to it not being part of a wave. Deluxe TR Brainstorm's also a great example of this.
    Yep, store exclusive main line toys. What the us tru gets, we should too. Forget mp, they just take up space and limit the space and ordering power of more mainline toys.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

As far as Hasbro products go I'd love to get Grotesque.

If Hasbro Australia could get the Takara Tomy MP, LG and assuming it returns the UW lines I'd be interested in them but not at TRU prices. I'm willing to pay Japanese retail pricing on these items but not the over inflated prices TRU was charging last time.

If Hasbro Australia could work with either Amazon or a small retailer like TLTC (yeah I know that's a stretch) to provide TT toys at Japanese prices and at the same time (or close to it) as the Japanese and Asia releases then I'd gladly stop using HLJ and RK and instead buy within Australia.

I would love to get Arcee!

Grotusque is a distant second.
    I wouldn't say no to the Tribute Optimus Prime/Orion Pax 2-pack, either.