Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: TR Trypticon $149.98 TRU!

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Look at the product page - that's the TOTAL price you will be charged, plus postage. As I noted above, the 25% discount is already applied, giving you $150, and the price will revert back to $200 when this sale ends.
    (ignore the $299.99 price that is crossed out, as that was its original price BEFORE it went on clearance to $199.98 before this sale)
    There wasn't any clearance price tag for Trypticon even instore. So you can understand the confusion when I saw the clearance price online on the day is $150 and the email I received shows this:

Just bought one and receive today. with postage it is around $162. Still a good deal.

Edit: Just doubled checked, it is now listed as "in transit". Phew!

I ordered mine on Boxing Day, for delivery. TRU tracking indicates it has been waiting for the courier to pick it up in Doncaster (TRU @Westfield? I'm guessing) ever since, for delivery to the south eastern 'burbs. Praying they don't accidentally sell it and then say "sorry, we're sold out, here's a refund". Hoping it's just the courier not working over the Christmas/New Year break.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

I got mine yesterday and ordered the same time as M-Bot. It was delivered to my work across the road from TRU Doncaster. It came from TRU Chadstone if I remember correctly.

It sat as awaiting pick up for two days before it was. The box it came in was only 75% filled by the Trypticon Box. It had one thin piece of bubble wrap in the bottom the went up one side and lay across the top of the box leaving the 25% empty space empty.

The empty part was crushed dinging one end of the box. The delivery box was gouged damaging the Trypticon box with gouges directly in the middle of the front as it was the side that had no thin piece of bubble wrap on it.

Absolutely disgraceful way of shipping and packaging the product. Only ordered online to guarantee stock and was looking for a Pick Up option. Maybe they can add that to the site along with being able to select what figures you want rather than a lucky dip.

At least you got bubble wrap, there was absolutely nothing from mine.
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

I would class it as token bubble wrap.

mine also has nothing. also a larger box only.