Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Big W Toy Sale June 21 to July 11 (not many TF products this year) :(

Lobo? Now that I see that, yea it does

FatalityPitt Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    From the clip "Outside"?
    That was a weird videoclip, but yeah. It's the the goatee and sunglasses

Considering that Big W and TRU won't be stocking Predaking does that mean Myer will be following suit?

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by shockNwave View Post
    Considering that Big W and TRU won't be stocking Predaking does that mean Myer will be following suit?
    Is that confirmed or speculation based on the fact big w aren't advertising it, I suspect SOMEONE will get them but very late

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    Is that confirmed or speculation based on the fact big w aren't advertising it
    Predaking is not in the system at all at Big W. For reference Devastator, Victorion, Fort Max and Trypticon where in the system for 3 or 4 months before they appeared on shelves.

TRU is in administration and will not be receiving more stock unless a buyer is found.

Myer is the only possible stockist for Predaking at this point out of retailers that have previously stocked Titan Class Transformers.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Predaking is not in the system at all at Big W. For reference Devastator, Victorion, Fort Max and Trypticon where in the system for 3 or 4 months before they appeared on shelves.

TRU is in administration and will not be receiving more stock unless a buyer is found.

Myer is the only possible stockist for Predaking at this point out of retailers that have previously stocked Titan Class Transformers.
    awww crap not what I wanted to hear, guess TLTC might be my best shot although they haven't had a perfect track record with me by any means

On the plus side, it looks like BigW got in a heap of Leader POTP stock for the $68 sale later this week... with all four Leaders (including the w2 black Rodimus and w3 Optimal Optimus) being found in different stores (some stores even getting all four in).

Hopefully that means that they are getting in new stock of the Deluxes too... as that previous single sighting a month ago of wave 2 looks like an error, due to no other sighting since then. It would be good to see wave 2 and 3 here at once, to get all the Terrorcons and Dinobots.

Well so far no stores where I frequently visit have gone past their initial allocations apart from one toyworld getting more POTP deluxes of wave one and those won't move forever now because the ones I visit never changes their prices.

But the big w's kmarts and nearby targets have been nearly depleted, they're due, I just wonder how their stock system works, its different to where I work (automated restocking system) but if you're sitting on 2 stock either theft has occurred or they have to manually order stuff or hasbro is really slow to send stuff out, so I expected restocks far sooner than now.

Whatever the case vic stores are 100% due, if they aren't out or low its the fact I've never seen a leader in store at big w so i expect to see something closer to next week

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    On the plus side, it looks like BigW got in a heap of Leader POTP stock for the $68 sale later this week... with all four Leaders (including the w2 black Rodimus and w3 Optimal Optimus) being found in different stores (some stores even getting all four in).
    I’m very thankful BBTS let’s you cancel an order if it’s within a week of it dropping into your POL as I’d just paid $65US for Black Rodinus and that’s before shipping. $68Aus with no shipping sounds a much better deal

Has anyone seen Legends class PoTP toys at Big W? Have been to five Big W stores across Brisbane and all have been devoid of Legends class.