Page 102 of 136 FirstFirst ... 8292979899100101102103104105106107112122 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1351

Thread: tv shows what u into

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Does it get better? Because I couldn't get more than half way through first episode.
    i dunno it hooked me from the start, i really like all the different characters that the main actress plays

Took up Stranger Things, agree 100% with the recommendations. I'm 4 episodes in and loving it so far.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Another vote for Stranger Things
    Binge watched it cause I couldn't stop
    Dapto Dog for 2017

Quote Originally Posted by CBratron View Post
    The hype surrounding Stranger things whet my appetite for more of the weird. Rewatched all of American Horror Story and just discovered American Gothic.

Despite having the same name and also being a CBS show, AG is not related to the 90's series. And that's a pity. So far the new show is more Dallas style whodunnit than the occult thriller I was expecting. I hope it gets better.
    After 5 eps I can't recommend this.

But I hear the new Voltron is good. Done by the same crew behind the Avatar Aang and Korra series.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

The final season of Mythbusters starts on SBS2 tonight, while on SBS1 at about the same time is a doco on the restoration of the original Star Trek series (probably for one of the DVD releases), I guess as part of the 60th anniversary of the series this year.

The geek in me has to decide what to watch first, and what to tape to watch later....

I'm really enjoying 'The Katering Show' on Wednesdays on the ABC.

Funniest women on tv!

Watched all of season 1 & 2 of Daredevil, left me wanting more Not so happy that I have to wait until 2018 for season 3 Now to start watching Jessica Jones, then The Defenders & Luke Cage
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

I've seen commercials for a new Macgyver tv show... it seems almost sacrilegious, to try to redo a classic, corny tv show like that... with a new mullet in the title role.
    I think it would have been better to create a new show with the same formula, than doing a copy of a show that was iconic. It's like redoing a classic movie (like Ben Hur, which flopped), as opposed to creating a new classic based on that same premise (like Gladiator).

Richard Dean Anderson is none too happy about the new series and says he'll have nothing to do with it because it basically takes a dump on the fans

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Richard Dean Anderson is none too happy about the new series and says he'll have nothing to do with it because it basically takes a dump on the fans
    Im a huge RDA fan. Loved him as Col. O'Neill in Stargate. I was hoping he would have some involvement in the reboot so it is a shame to hear he wants no part of it.

I watched it lsst night and actually enjoyed it. I haven't seen the original in 20 years so my memory is hazy but I thought it was ok. I will keep watching.

Not all reboots are bad. I really enjoy Hawaii Five-0 and Battlestar Galactica reboots.