Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: MP-14+ Alert Anime Color Edition

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    I've been doing the same thing over the last 18 months. The more I get into this hobby, the more I've learnt the lesson of staying super focused if you want to spend within your means.

So my rules are all Takara MP's from MP-10 onwards and all original G1 combiner teams from the UW line. And I will only pick up the Titan Class (Fort Max etc) in Titans Return. No more G1 reissues after Trypticon. I'm actually glad that given my lack of interest in Titans Return there will be less cash drain, which will offset the extra MP releases coming.
    You have the will power to resisit the takara TR versions of the original 6 headmasters.. They are looking sooo nice

Quote Originally Posted by aching878 View Post
    You have the will power to resisit the takara TR versions of the original 6 headmasters.. They are looking sooo nice
    That they are. Honestly it comes down to two things for me. Firstly, I only had 1 Headmaster toy as a child (Horri-bull) so I don't have as strong of a connection with them as I do for seasons 1-3 G1. Second, I expect Takara to eventually do them in the Masterpiece line, whereas there is no guarantee that they will do Combiners / Titan class figures.

That they are. Honestly it comes down to two things for me. Firstly, I only had 1 Headmaster toy as a child (Horri-bull) so I don't have as strong of a connection with them as I do for seasons 1-3 G1. Second, I expect Takara to eventually do them in the Masterpiece line, whereas there is no guarantee that they will do Combiners / Titan class figures.
    Im sure takara will get to it eventually, but not soon since it seems they are avoiding bots that are being released via the CW/TR lines so no clashing of character release, really keen to find out who's coming next in the MP line tho

I've been doing the same thing over the last 18 months. The more I get into this hobby, the more I've learnt the lesson of staying super focused if you want to spend within your means.
    I agree. I only collect G1 MP's so none of the variants, re-colours, Diaclone colours, no 3rd party MP stuff (man that is hard) and although it is tough when you see an awesome random figure that you want it means I can keep my theme consistent and afford MPs as they come out. It also gets easier the longer you stick to it.
    Spiderken Away!

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    I agree. I only collect G1 MP's so none of the variants, re-colours, Diaclone colours, no 3rd party MP stuff (man that is hard) and although it is tough when you see an awesome random figure that you want it means I can keep my theme consistent and afford MPs as they come out. It also gets easier the longer you stick to it.
    Man I wish had the will power of you guys I only have 1 rule, if its G1 cartoon accurate or pretty darn close ( mass shifting aside ) I buy it and this includes 3p mp's.

I'm also not interested in any variants but I purchased exhaust because well we all know the decepticons are lacking in numbers.

Takmall started shipping their mp14+

Should be get it today from PC, but Aussie Post get it going away a circle to NSW than will back to my address in QLD. Hope will get it tomorrow

Got mine yesterday