Page 328 of 467 FirstFirst ... 308318323324325326327328329330331332333338348 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,280 of 4670

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

Quote Originally Posted by prjkt View Post
    Deus Ex Mankind Divided is out today. The day I go back to work after two weeks off...
    Well that was poorly planned
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Deus Ex Mankind Divided is out today. The day I go back to work after two weeks off...
    I'm still on Human Revolution. That Foxiest of the Hounds achievement still eludes me (the no alarms one).
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

Quote Originally Posted by CBratron View Post
    I'm still on Human Revolution. That Foxiest of the Hounds achievement still eludes me (the no alarms one).
    I tried for that, but gave up halfway through. Much better return to the franchise after Invisible War. I still play the original DX every now and then, have a modded .exe so I can play it at 2560x1080.

Did you get the "director's cut" upgrade? Merged the original game with the Missing Link mission, and tweaked the boss fight arenas for more flexibility in play style. At one time it was either free or really cheap if you owned both of the original titles on steam.

Apparently due to time zones, Mankind Divided won't be playable until 2am our time tomorrow morning, so I'll just install it tonight and play after work tomorrow.

Did you get the "director's cut" upgrade? Merged the original game with the Missing Link mission, and tweaked the boss fight arenas for more flexibility in play style. At one time it was either free or really cheap if you owned both of the original titles on steam.
    I didn't. Had to make do with vanilla. Bosses were easy enough after one play through. Those frag mines you pick up are all that's needed.

I'm so glad that it's finally release time for Mankind Divided!
    Human Revolution was my first foray into the Deus Ex world, and I really enjoyed it. Can't wait to delve into Mankind

Hmm seems I can't install the game until release time, but I can preload? Which is just basically downloading the installer files... Could have just copied those from the discs.

Does seem to officially support the steam controller though, they've got an official confit already set up

Is the PSN network stuffed? I can't login or change my password. Everytime I try, it says 'An error has occurred, please try later'

I'm logged in and watching YouTube videos tight now. edit on PS3. Also checked the PlayStation app too. Don't know if the platform makes a difference

Quote Originally Posted by CBratron View Post
    I'm logged in and watching YouTube videos tight now. edit on PS3. Also checked the PlayStation app too. Don't know if the platform makes a difference
    I think it's just me for some reason. I have sent them an email. It's annoying as I rarely actually use PSN itself and only want to login so I can use the apps such as Netflix, etc.

For the Pokemon players, you have three event Pokemon you can get this month via Mystery Gift.
    If you go to internet distribution you can get a Victini,
    if you go to code distribution and enter the code HAPPY you can get a special Meowth with the exclusive move Happy Hour,
    and if you missed getting Darkrai in May (or started a new game) you can enter the code DARKRAI2016 to get one