Page 15 of 110 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516171819202535 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Movies Thread

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Sets it up for an inevitable sequel set in the current timeline.
    Well they are wanting to do the origin of CA, so best to start there they say. Of course they are going to do sequals, just as long as they do a good job of this one

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    But what team of heroes could assemble to bring Cap to the modern day?
    Wonder what team that be

I think they were doing Thor, then CA, and then the Avengers after that. I can't remember the exact schedule, but I think that was it. They have pretty much got a whole plan for the next few years with these characters.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Well they are wanting to do the origin of CA, so best to start there they say. Of course they are going to do sequals, just as long as they do a good job of this one

Wonder what team that be

I think they were doing Thor, then CA, and then the Avengers after that. I can't remember the exact schedule, but I think that was it. They have pretty much got a whole plan for the next few years with these characters.
    Are Thor and Cap getting sequels before Avengers comes out? Avengers is scheduled for 2012 isn't it?
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    Are Thor and Cap getting sequels before Avengers comes out? Avengers is scheduled for 2012 isn't it?
    The release schedule is this

Iron Man 2 - May 7 2010
    Thor - May 6 2011
    The First Avenger: Captain America - July 22 2011
    The Avengers - May 4 2012

Not sure if they will have sequals before Avengers is released, unless they are working on them while they are filming the first.

Ghostbuster 3 Spoiler ahead

Sigourney Weaver spilt the beans on this little tid bit in December:

In the December interview, Weaver said: "I know that my little son, Oscar – who was kidnapped from me – I think he has grown up to be a ghostbuster," adding, "I might be in it and I see nothing wrong with being in it, although I don't think I will have a big part in it. I think Bill Murray has a little more to do with it - he might be a ghost."

And now Bill Murray has confirmed said rumour with this:

And in the new interview, Murray says: "I'll come back in Ghostbusters III only if I get to be a ghost. I said to them, 'I'll do it if you kill me off in the first reel.' So now they are going to have me as a ghost in the film."

Turtles forever was AWESOME! the sound-a-likes were great with Leo being the weakest. Huge nostalgia blast seeing the old animation style return.
    The ending was perfect, a must watch the anyone who liked the original show, even if you didn't like it, it is still a great watch but old school fans will get the most from it.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Re that Ghostbusters 3 spoiler...

I heard Murray using that line back in the late 1990s! So, unless they've decided to turn his joke in to a real concept, I doubt it's true... but you never know I guess!

I think Ms Weaver is just confused, or she's doing a "Bay" (ie, spreading false information).

On a slightly unrelated note (sort of), I just saw Zombieland the other night! Not only one of the best zom coms I've seen for ages, but one of the better films I've seen in the last 12 months! It's awesome!! *Spoiler* Bill Murray's cameo is the best cameo I have ever seen in any film! Ever! It's hilarious!!

Re: Zombieland

Deadset, that was a great movie. Woody is still doing some good films.Cracked up when I saw that scene in Zombieland.

On Ghostbuster 3, all will be revealed soon I imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    On a slightly unrelated note (sort of), I just saw Zombieland the other night! Not only one of the best zom coms I've seen for ages, but one of the better films I've seen in the last 12 months! It's awesome!!
    told ya it was awesome

Default Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

This sounds like a classic movie haha

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

Has anyone read the book? I am intrigued by this. And if Tim Burton is attached to it, I think it's gotta be good.

^Sounds like an awesome premise, i'm sold!