Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Masterpiece Optimus in Evangelion colours

Quote Originally Posted by millhouse View Post
    Well at that price, I guess I'm okay with the price I'm paying from BBTS.
    I'm still not sure if I want this. so my best bet is BBTS also where I can preorder it but have the option of cancelling if I change my mind. Not released until November so heaps of time to decide.

Ordered.

The price is not bad $220 USD in Asia, I bet a wholesale case of 2 would cost even cheaper?
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Quote Originally Posted by autobreadticon View Post
    The price is not bad $220 USD in Asia, I bet a wholesale case of 2 would cost even cheaper?
    ??? how could it be 220 USD in asia if japan themselves is selling it for 27000 yen which is ~265 USD. Unless there's an asia edition which isn't as limited?

Oh my god that is hideous! It looks like a kid has painted an optimus prime without knowing what colours he is supposed to be.
    Can someone explain the Transformers/Evangalion link?
    Spiderken Away!

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

For me the yoth Optimus will be a more happier buy than this expensive version.

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    Oh my god that is hideous! It looks like a kid has painted an optimus prime without knowing what colours he is supposed to be.
    Can someone explain the Transformers/Evangalion link?
    I put the text from http://takaratomymall.jp/special/tfeva/story.html through google translate. Try read it without laughing.

Page 1
    Apostle, attack. Life of the mystery that appeared suddenly broke the long silence, Apostle. Command authority of the Apostle versus game has been moved to secret military agency NERV teeth at last ... not stand at all weapons of UN forces gathered in order to compete with it.

When the apostle to ... invasion quietly aimed at third new city of Tokyo, the space shuttle is descending from far up in the sky, the sky's Links of Cybertron. Had appeared in from Cybertron warriors led by Optimus and came to infer the unusual energy reaction from the headquarters of the far Cybertron.
    "The other ... you can not afford to cause to this planet a tragedy such as the Second Impact. That monster - what the hell is No? Can?"
    enemy ... Apostles huge much than themselves to convoy it landed on the ground will be astonished to witness.
    "It 's like nothing? UN forces do not exactly ..."
    directive strategy Nerv, Misato Katsuragi get lost if it should correspond to the situation of the unexpected.

Page 2
    At that time, the shadow of mystery appears in front of the Apostles.
    "Energy ... this guy ...'ll feel worthy of the new body ... I like!"
    "That ... vinegar, Starscream No way what??"
    convoy to raise the voice unintentionally. It was Starscream continue to wander in a state to be able to say so, lost their lives in war Yunikuron a few years ago, it would spark body ... ghost.
    Shadow of the ghost Starscream is integrated with the apostle, that figure is going to change in a moment. It is like a half organism became a thing be called even a huge star just Scream, "apostle" Scream.
    "... What is it ...! ... Is there apostle was deformed ...?"
    Misato of expected also not hide the surprise in this situation.
    "I like it!'ll Give the new body at last Fuhahaha!"
    laugh is Scream "apostle". I notice the convoy who are in feet suddenly.
    "Is not it? Hehehe ... Cybertron both. Just right! Ze let me try the new power of the I-like"
    The Scream "apostle" rage aimed at our convoy. Had it not prohibitive at all Cybertron warriors desperate their size difference.

The situation is getting confused by the situation of the unexpected occurring one after the other. However, Misato is the commander tells the injection of planned EVA-01 machine initially. Third New Tokyo City will change in a moment.
    "No you do. Town also whether modified as scrambled City?"
    Just when convoy thought so, the ground in front of the eye is opened, I appeared EVA-01 machine is lifted up. Cybertron warriors about to be overwhelmed by the sense of scale you've never seen.

Page 3
    "Humanity ... what is ...! Had so can make is such a giant robot"
    But, I fall into a strange sensation convoy that saw the figure.
    (The No ... feel not a ... robot? Seimeinokodou, this the call of primitive ...?)
    convoy Scanning Eva first aircraft to be guided, the body is a giant in a moment Surprisingly, the color of the body I will change to purple the same as the first aircraft as well.
    "Now ... now Transformers is ...? ... To Eva"
    Misato who Nerv staff that stunned situation in front of the eyes.

When the glare Scream "apostle" The convoy that was huge, to increase the roar open the chest armor.
    "Uoo O~o~o~o~o Golfo ...!"
    matrix of chest sounded red as the core of the Apostles though, I had to shine like feel the birth of a new life though.
    Story of the battle that has evolved into a new stage here ... kick off.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

Evangelion Shattered Glass Prime, niiiiiiice.

Quote Originally Posted by FAPOS View Post
    SAME!

The 5 or 6 month wait though is gonna kill me though.
    I went with BBTS, pricey. I don't mind the wait, gives me time to actually save the money and rewatch Evangelion

I don't mind the blue cab, but the trailer is disgusting! Hopefully they do a,diaclone Magnus!