Thread: Hasbro 2014-2015 official images

Default Hasbro 2014-2015 official images

Some of these have already been mirrored by Hursticon in the Generations News topic, but these are links to all the Hasbro official images to the (American) global fansites.

Some of these waves are incomplete, as Hasbro appears to have only released a selection of the official images of these wave.

Generations Leader 2015 W1 & W1.5 - Gen1 tank Megatron, Armada Megatron
    Generatons Voyager 2014 W4 - Brainstorm
    Generations Voyager 2015 W1 - Optimus Prime
    Generations Deluxe 2014 W5 - Arcee, Chromia
    Generations Legends 2014 W3 - Cliffjumper w/ Suppressor, Nemesis Prime w/ Spinister
    Generations Legends 2015 W1 - Bombshell, Powerglide, Thundercracker, Windchager. (no more mini/targetmaster figures... cost cutting?)

TF4 AOE Deluxe W3 - Hot Shot
    TF4 AOE Platinum Edition multi-packs - Leader 2-pack (Optimus & Grimlock), Autobots United (DLX Bbee, Crosshairs, Drift, VOY Hound, Optimus), Breakout Battle (VOY Optimus, DLX Rollbar, DLX Vehicon)

TF4 AOE Power Battlers W3 & W4 - Wave 3 (Grimlock, Galvatron, Slug, Lockdown, Snarl), Wave 4 (Junkheap, Vehicon)
    TF4 AOE One-Step W3 & W4 - Wave 3 (Drift, Galvatron, Slug, Steeljaw, High Octane Bumblebee), Wave 4 (Strafe, Rollbar, Prowl, ROTF Megatron)

Kreo Custom & build sets...
    - Custom W2 - Bumblebee, Galvatron, Hound, Crosshairs
    - Custom W3 - Grimlock, Slug, Scorn, Strafe
    - Build sets - Grimlock Unleashed, Grimlock & Optimus (Dinobot Riders - Promo Freebie, June 24th in America)

Robot Mashers Basic W2 - Jetfire

I heard that the "Robot Mashers" Soundwave was shown too but I can't seem to find any pics.

awesome

Griffin, you gonna break the case and bring them home?

So I was sitting here looking at all the pictures. I was rather pleased and mentally listing all the figures I wanted to get. Then I noticed that there was a dampness and sobbing coming from my pocket.

My wallet is afraid.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|