Page 41 of 77 FirstFirst ... 213136373839404142434445465161 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars toys & merchandise sighting

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    40th Black 6' is up for pre-order at Little Toy Company. $30 each, except Vader Legacy is $55, + shipping

https://www.thelittletoycompany.com....nds-xmen-wave/

Damned exclusive Luke X-Wing...
    6'

I did not realise there were both 6" and 3.75" Black Series Force Awakens toys. I assumed some of the items I saw on eBay were KOs because a) I'd heard there were KO Black Series toys and b) they were missing accessories and in odd shaped boxes. Turns out they were the 3.75" figures (and possibly KOs still since they were from China).

I still want to get a Finn and a Poe, and I'd been looking at the regular 3.75" versions (but the Poe I prefer only comes with the X-Wing). Now I know there's fancier 3.75" versions I might get those - or still commit to the 6" versions if I can find them cheap. Have seen Finn (in both regular and stormtrooper outfits) in a lot of stores, but haven't see a Poe in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    6'
    I exaggerate sometimes.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

I caved and ordered a few of the Rogue One Black Series figures online this morning. I was hoping to pick them up a bit cheaper but physical retail distribution at least in Sydney City and Wollongong has been atrocious. Far worse than The Force Awakens where there was plentiful supply.

hmm. i don't really care too much about the vintage styling etc. i'm more interested in just being able to potentially get an x-wing luke and R2-D2 at reasonable retail prices. the leia also has at least a better paint job if not a better sculpt as well.

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    hmm. i don't really care too much about the vintage styling etc. i'm more interested in just being able to potentially get an x-wing luke and R2-D2 at reasonable retail prices. the leia also has at least a better paint job if not a better sculpt as well.
    He's $30 at The Little Toy Company now. I'd say most of us would have happily paid double that a few months ago for a Black Series 6" scale R2-D2
    https://www.thelittletoycompany.com....rgrad6esn7cshj

Praying P.C can nab some of the X-Wing Lukes. I think once I have all of the Original 12 + the 40th anniversary exclusives I'll call it quits on the Black Series line. At least until they do some fancy commemorative reissues for Yoda and Boba Fett.

Can't help but feel this line is deteriorating. Sure there's the odd must have figure, but in general they're lacking in detail and accessories compared to the earlier ones in the line.
    Last edited by laproblematique; 1st March 2017 at 02:20 PM.

It is true, they are cutting corners on the Black Series line and it shows. Best example: how they can release a 6" premium Black Series Luke Jedi without a robe or anything other than a saber?!? Just one of the many head-scratchers.

Quote Originally Posted by laproblematique View Post
    Can't help but feel this line is deteriorating. Sure there's the odd must have figure, but in general they're lacking in detail and accessories compared to the earlier ones in the line.
    I think Force Awakens was the real low point for TBS. Some very lack lustre figures. Since then, I think there has been an overall improvement, with some hits and misses.
    In the last 2 weeks I've acquired Scarif Squad Leader and Death Trooper - both are awesome figures in looks and pose-ability. Before them, Ashoka and Kanan which are also both fantastic figures. I'm pretty fussy, and its hard to pick fault with any of these.

Hera/Lando/Imperial Guard/QuiGon wave is available for pre-order on The Little Toy Company. I've pre-ordered Hera!
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

Quote Originally Posted by klystron View Post
    I think Force Awakens was the real low point for TBS. Some very lack lustre figures. Since then, I think there has been an overall improvement, with some hits and misses.
    In the last 2 weeks I've acquired Scarif Squad Leader and Death Trooper - both are awesome figures in looks and pose-ability. Before them, Ashoka and Kanan which are also both fantastic figures. I'm pretty fussy, and its hard to pick fault with any of these.

Hera/Lando/Imperial Guard/QuiGon wave is available for pre-order on The Little Toy Company. I've pre-ordered Hera!
    This wave does look a lot nicer I'll give them that. Any word on what the case break down will be for the Lando wave?

EDIT: Just found this (https://www.fperkins.com/star-wars/visual-checklist.php), rumoured to be the above 4 with a boxed Tusken Raider and a Director Krennic.

Quote Originally Posted by klystron View Post
    Thanks! Pre-ordered the Royal Guard. June/July release.
    Which brings us to where we are today...