Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia

Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia (otca.com.au) > News > Outback's Australian News

Sightings/Sales

Old 5th March 2018, 08:12 PM
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member

I don't suppose anyone got a chance to see any Star Wars stuff from Hasbro? Was there even a Star Wars area?
Old 5th March 2018, 08:21 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
You don't need to modify any Headmasters. There's already a Titan/Headmaster version of him thanks to Takara.

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Cab_(human)#Legends
Getting him will be expensive. And I don't feel like buying the set again just for the head
Old 5th March 2018, 08:43 PM
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
Something I never thought of though, tear his head off and modify some other headmaster and BOOM you get Hosehead. That would have made way more sense in the beginning
Someone used the skytread titan master for Cab and I'm actually surprised that neither Hasbro or Takara thought to use a titan master for a combiner head.
Old 5th March 2018, 09:26 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

I just seen that. I need to go find an extra Skytread now. Looks pretty good
Old 6th March 2018, 03:35 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Predaking looks amazing but why oh why are they still releasing Movie figures...... enough already! They were crap then and they are still crap now! mumble mumble hate bayverse mumble mumble
Old 6th March 2018, 06:03 PM
Rank 10 - Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by philby View Post
I don't suppose anyone got a chance to see any Star Wars stuff from Hasbro? Was there even a Star Wars area?
Star Wars toys are never out on public display when the next movie and toyline comes out at the end of the year... it is too long for competitors and cheap chinese imitations to get product out first.
That's why the Bumblebee movie toys were hidden as well. If the Movie hadn't been pushed back to December, the toys would have been out on display, because they would be out in stores in about 6 weeks time.

The only people allowed into the sealed rooms are those who sign non-disclosure agreements, and Hasbro only let Product Buyers of the Major retailers do that.
People who do gain authorised access into the rooms and looked at the toys, they wouldn't want to risk saying anything about it.
Old 6th March 2018, 07:39 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

TR Hosehead would be a good mod for inferno, but I can't see how you're going to modify the head to take a TR figure. Can anyone point me to a shapeways mod for CW Hotspot?
Old 6th March 2018, 09:26 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Outback is a must. Predaking, I may want 2 so have a combined one and a robot mode set. Cindersaur, it's garish and an eyesore, I will buy it too lol. Inferno is a pass unless I find him cheap. I'm happy with my Classics Inferno
My thoughts exactly

Quote:
Something I never thought of though, tear his head off and modify some other headmaster and BOOM you get Hosehead. That would have made way more sense in the beginning
Why they didn't do that, who knows. Probably not worth the time to engineer it. That's why I made my own

Quote:
Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
TR Hosehead would be a good mod for inferno, but I can't see how you're going to modify the head to take a TR figure. Can anyone point me to a shapeways mod for CW Hotspot?
Ask and ye shall receive: https://www.shapeways.com/product/3A...=user-wishlist

I can tell you that it works great
WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Carnivac, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Eject, Frenzy, Firestar, Razorclaw, Rampage, Divebomb, Headstrong, Tantrum, Sideswipe, Cog, Firedrive, Lionizer, Battle Patrol, Race Car Patrol, Rescue Patrol, Optimus Prime MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
PRIME(HASTAK): Thundercracker ENERGON: Six Shot
Old 6th March 2018, 09:46 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

I may just buy Inferno and that shapeways mod. The head, I will just try to repaint Heavytread instead of trying to get the released one in the Ginrai set
Old 6th March 2018, 10:54 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
I may just buy Inferno and that shapeways mod. The head, I will just try to repaint Heavytread instead of trying to get the released one in the Ginrai set
I used Loudmouth for mine
WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Carnivac, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Eject, Frenzy, Firestar, Razorclaw, Rampage, Divebomb, Headstrong, Tantrum, Sideswipe, Cog, Firedrive, Lionizer, Battle Patrol, Race Car Patrol, Rescue Patrol, Optimus Prime MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
PRIME(HASTAK): Thundercracker ENERGON: Six Shot