Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi from Banff!

Quote Originally Posted by WolfenBaz View Post
    We haven't had a good season for snow this year, been warmer than usual and intermittent snow falls but there's enough to get by.
    Did all those snow storms in the north-eastern states of the US not have visas to cross the border... ...as they've been having record snow right up to the Canadian border, so it is surprising to hear of a warmer than usual winter north of that.

Banff is west Griff
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

Western Canada then... well that spoils the joke.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Did all those snow storms in the north-eastern states of the US not have visas to cross the border... ...as they've been having record snow right up to the Canadian border, so it is surprising to hear of a warmer than usual winter north of that.
    Yeah that silly cold weather got stopped at the border trying to smuggle that legal weed they sell in the states now...

Quote Originally Posted by Jetfire in the sky View Post
    Banff is west Griff
    That is is

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Western Canada then... well that spoils the joke.
    Hahaha, well my gf's family live in Ottawa and they were getting temps around -37 to -40ish whilst we were a nice -5 or so :P PEI further east had snow drifts up to their second story roofs, people had to dig out of their front door and excavate their vehicles haha.

Greetings and Welcome to OZformers!
    Glad you've decided to join us.

Any pics of your collection? - Whack 'em here if you haven't already (Or when you can) as we LOVE to see the collections of others.

Though I imagine they might be a whiles off given how many you've amassed, over how long and how long it's going to take you to get through it all let alone photograph each one!

Still, I look forward to a photo at least of the room where all of this is being stored, that's gotta be a sight to see!

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Greetings and Welcome to OZformers!
    Glad you've decided to join us.

Any pics of your collection? -

Though I imagine they might be a whiles off given how many you've amassed, over how long and how long it's going to take you to get through it all let alone photograph each one!

Still, I look forward to a photo at least of the room where all of this is being stored, that's gotta be a sight to see!
    Cheers, I have some old pics of what I had before and from the two weeks I was home in 2012, but will wait until I get back before I upload any. I think I have around 16 MPs to play with (3 I have here in Canada) and many many boxes of joes and some Lego and SW Black stuff but I will take a pic of everything before I open it all. I'll probably get buyer's remorse all over again seeing everything amassed haha.

I'll have to take a pic of the gf's face too when I l have it all piled up. Maybe a .gif showing her disapproval :P

cool name!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]