Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New member: Howdy all

Talking New member: Howdy all

Let me open up by saying some of you guys are nuts, in a good way. I thought, (due to my family and friends constantly telling me) that I had a slight psychological problem with my Transformer collecting however after seeing some of the collections you guys have got, well I suddenly fell completely sane. It's like I finally took the correct colored pill and now the matrix is clear!! hehe.
    Anyhow enough rambling, time for a quick introduction. My name is Johnny and I collect Transformers. Must say I'm really only into original series. With the exception of a couple of odd bits and pieces, (can't actually think of any but im sure there are a couple missing) i have all transformers up to and including Fortress Maximus. Its funny because my dad actually become friends with the post man because he allways was around to get receive my many packages sent to my home. Ahh yes Predakings king left foot from ebay, Shiping costed just as much as the foot itself, and don't forget your carnt have a Dinobot without its sword! You could safely say I got around 3 packages a week in the mail. I even imported a Cockroach by accident, hidding amougst the deceptigons no less !!!
    Well as for some personal details I live in Sydney/Wollongong. I commute up and down everyday and stay with my gf whenever im not in trouble. Other than that well look forward to trading and talking about TF.
    Bye for now

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Hey Johnny...welcome aboard dude.
    Sounds like you got a sweet collection but until we see pics I'm going to have to ask you to send me everything you got as proof.

Go on then.

First of all, welcome Johnny and having the G1 original lot is fantastic.
    Boy-oh-boy did customs do a bad job at not detecting that cockroach!
    Ohh we have an "illegal immigrant" around your backyard? *hehe*

Yeah I recon. freaked out my dad too. The roach also seemed quicker than our oz ones. Must of worked out!!
    Trying to upload some pics of collection. Is it ok to post them in this section??

Hello Johny and Welcome!

We post our collections in this section:

Grapple's Artistic Creations:

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=15
    ________
    YAMAHA XT 350 SPECIFICATIONS
    Last edited by kup; 22nd March 2011 at 01:44 PM.

benben2142 Guest

Hey welcome to the new board, so how many figures you got?

Hi benben2142.
    Im not too sure how many I got. When I get home I will take some other pics and post them. Hopefully tonight.
    The pics I got, well im not happy with them. I feel like a girl going out on her first date!! Need to make a good impression. hehe

welcome johnny... i'm sure you already feel at home

we have another board member here from the 'gong which I'm sure will introduce himself soon enough

and by the sound of things (with 3 mail package a week), your collection is a fairly large one, eh?

Hope to see some collection pics at the thread, Kup pointed out.

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Hi benben2142.
    Im not too sure how many I got.
    If you are going to count them, Gok would like to suggest you use the absolutely unofficial, democratically elected, totally legal, universally accepted, slightly obsessive, free world model of Transformer counting discussed somewhere that I can't find the link to.
    Last edited by TheDirtyDigger; 18th January 2008 at 07:13 PM.

Hello John

we lock the doors after midnight