Page 567 of 833 FirstFirst ... 547557562563564565566567568569570571572577587 ... LastLast
Results 5,661 to 5,670 of 8330

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by FatalityPitt View Post
    Mmmm... Maybe try Altona Gate? There's definitely a Kmart there, it's where I got my TR wave 2 stuff. It's a relatively busier Kmart than Footscray's so the stock would've turned faster (in theory). I've not been there in weeks, so I don't know if they have wave 3 TR deluxes. Please don't nuke my home if you find nothing there..
    Will check it out a bit later, Broady & Keilor as well.

Hehehe, not into nuking people's homes, though firing a Kamehameha wave though.......?
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Nothing new at Keilor Plaza

Nothing at Chirnside Park or Doncaster Shoppingtown..

FatalityPitt Guest

I went down to Altona Gate's Kmart this morning (yay for work from home Friday!), and spotted a healthy supply of wave 3 TR! Yes, they have the wave 3 deluxes.

If you're in a hurry to get them, I recommend coming as soon as you can - like by tomorrow morning the latest. When I got there, there was already another customer competing with me for them (if that was one of you guys, I was the guy in the brown hoodie who accidentally dropped one of the Hot Rods - which I bought. Greetings!), and this was seconds after the staff member finished putting out the goods.

http://s1244.photobucket.com/user/Th...g.html?filters[user]=145809248&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

In an adjacent isle, there were also the wave 2 Voyagers ($35 ea) and couple G2 Bruticuses ($99).

http://s1244.photobucket.com/user/Th...g.html?filters[user]=145809248&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=1

http://s1244.photobucket.com/user/Th...g.html?filters[user]=145809248&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=1

(Sorry for the links, I still haven't figured out how to embed the photos..)
    Last edited by FatalityPitt; 25th November 2016 at 01:17 PM.

The links are fine thanks. Most photo hosting sites have the code to embed for you to copy and paste right into your message field.

Thanks again!

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Kmart point cook had the wave 3 deluxes in with 2 getaways, 2 hotrods, ONE trigger happy (bought the other) and no twinfernos, they also had a full peg of the wave 2 legends, seems kmart is starting to catch up, I'd also watch highpoint toys r us as they're due soon for a restock of the legends class figures seeing how they only had 2-3 on the pegs, note these times are from about 1-2pm and may of changed by now

Quote Originally Posted by FatalityPitt View Post
    (Sorry for the links, I still haven't figured out how to embed the photos..)
    Use "img" tags , like this

Code:
    [img]direct image url here[/img]
    Takes some getting used to don't worry

Kmart Greensborough has the wave 3 Deluxes. They're out the back though. But they have plenty of each still.

They also have the RiD minicon weaponiser rebranded one step changers

Drift, Energon Boost Bumblebee, Ratchet, Bisk.
    Don't remember seeing these anywhere local before

FatalityPitt Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SMHFConvoy View Post
    Most photo hosting sites have the code to embed for you to copy and paste right into your message field.
    Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    Use "img" tags , like this

Code:
    [img]direct image url here[/img]
    Takes some getting used to don't worry
    Thanks for the tips guys. Through enough trials and errors, I'll get it right eventually

Saw wave 2 TR Legends and some wave 1/2 TR Deluxes at Big W Endeavour Hills today.

Called into Chadstone and Target was pretty empty, Toys R Us had some assorted wave 1/2 TR Deluxes; G2 Menasor, Bruticus and Superion sets; and lots of Titan Masters but only wave one Legends.

Kmart Burwood has some wave 1&2 TR deluxes. Scourge, Blurr and Skullsmasher from wave 1 and Breakaway, Twinferno from wave 2. I may have grabbed the last Hot Rod. $20 each.

They also have Astrotrain and Alpha Trion for $35 each.