Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: *BIG ASS SPOILERS* New Animated Characters!

Default *BIG ASS SPOILERS* New Animated Characters!

MAJOR SPOLIERS YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Here's the rundown of new Animated bots, enjoy!

Waspinator (name not confirmed, billed as "Wasp" in a german dub list)

Blurr

Shockwave

Pretty sure this is him in disguise

Starscreams Clones (unknown names, familar paint jobs )

"Skywarp" & "Thundercracker"

Cracker again and "Sunstorm"

Starscream, "Ramjet" and "female-seeker"

Last but not least, OMEGA SUPREME!

Others I forgot to add...

SWINDLE!

Side-car Prowl

"G1 Screamer"
    Last edited by Gutsman Heavy; 15th May 2008 at 03:03 PM.

Dear me. I cannot say how much excitement my servos are experiencing right now! I see there was misdirection at Botcon.

someone please spark me up....

A little to the left... a little bit more...

DAMN... YOU BEAT ME TO IT!!!!

I was gonna post the following links to videos (without original sound) of "A bridge too close"...

*MORE SPOILERS...*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IknnRe4i_g

Omega's Transformation at the start...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLROWMNjLRA

Watched these earlier and nearly fainted...

PS: Don't forget the "reveal" about Sari near the very end...

--

OMG I think I might be semi excited about something to do with animated. I'm only excited to see what the toy is going to look like for Omega and not the cartoon people.

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

If you read FanTransformers vid description, it quotes http://www.youtube.com/user/Neomagmatron as the source.

Does Neomagmatron just want publicity for himself? Why else would he be posting these vids? It might be just me but I'd rather not have these suprises spoilt.

I believe this particular web comic might sum up quite a few people's opinion on this very topic:

Sourced from http://www.shortpacked.com/

You could, of course, just avoid these sorts of threads and save yourself the spoilers. I would suggest the same to Willis.
    Last edited by FFN; 15th May 2008 at 01:22 AM.

ROFL!

EDIT:
    I actually don't mind getting spoiled anymore. I read comics and for anyone else that does, spoilers are pretty much the lifeblood of the industry these days. So I've learnt to become immune to all the frustration and paranoia. I generally just gloss over the spoilers and don't really take it to heart and dwell on it. That way, it quickly recedes into the back of my mind and I can concentrate on enjoying the journey of the episode/comic. And then when I see it happen, it's more oh, I remember that.

With TV shows it's a lot easier b/c you so easily get drawn into the world of the show. Whereas with a comic, it's often a 10 min experience and over before you know it (wait that sounds like... ). For instance, I still take issue w/ the way IDW handled their spoiling of the ending of Devastation w/ that Mosaic they did. Not major yes but it's one of those things you weren't supposed to see happen and when you open up the 1st page of the #6 the first thing you see is what was spoiled and you remember right off and that ruins what was supposed to be a surprise

That said, like I said, I'm pretty immune to it. I do get disappointed but I don't see the reason to complain and whine. Just get out of the thread. The longer you're in the there, the more annoyed you'll get.

One of the pet hates of mine though is seeing transformation pics or vids. It makes me very annoyed b/c it teaches me how to transform something when one of the greatest joys of TFs is transforming a new one for the 1st time. Vids I can easily ignore though. Pics not so much though they are rarer to come by.
    Last edited by STL; 15th May 2008 at 01:14 AM.

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Holy carp omega supreme is insanely powerful. Man, that made me feel the tingles of g1 again for sure in that scene.

As for Sari, I freaking called it.
    ________
    VAPOR
    Last edited by MV75; 11th March 2011 at 09:23 AM.

I dont mind getting these spoilers so much because every man and his dog had been guessing at the developments of these characters for months now. Sure now we know that OS, Waspy the Seeker clones etc will appear sometime this season, but we have no idea what will actually take place (unless we watch the videos).

Although I also understand the anger at TFw and Seibertron about both sites really not placing any spoiler warnings and spoiling people who really didnt want to know anything.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)