Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Movies and Cartoons on Free-TV

I started watching the second movie tonight on channel 9 while putting stickers on some Generations toys, and had to turn it off after the Decepticons destroyed the aircraft carrier because channel 9 had totally butchered it. It must be because it started earlier than normal, at 8.17pm, so the entire movie had to be censored of extreme violence... which for Transformers movies, are the best bits (for the expensive special effects). The scene where Optimus "dies" had removed him killing Grindor, cutting off Starscream's arm, and the actual thrusting of the sword through Prime's chest (all they show is Megatron appearing behind him, and then him hitting the ground).
    And for some reason, they removed the Decepticons crashing into the Aircraft carrier... but kept in the blood-splattering death of the soldier in the Shard vault near the start of the movie, and the execution of Demolishor by shooting him in the head.

I know! I was washing up and said to the wife "here comes the best bit, Prime goes nuts" only for it to cut to him dying. I was like "Wtf?!" The wife went" whats so good about that bit? Boo channel 9, boo.
    Spiderken Away!

Haha, you know what the worst part is. The more movies they make Prime goes even more psycho which means there's going to be even more bits cut out of the movies.

The third movie on tonight starts really early at 7pm... so its going to be heavily cut.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The third movie on tonight starts really early at 7pm... so its going to be heavily cut.
    Bad. I love it how they don't cut the part where a bird was being splattered by Laserbeak...I mean, you could see chucks flying off!

"Autobots, roll out!"
    "We rollin'"

Soooo much cut out... but not the swearing

From tonight for four nights, channel 99 will be playing the first four Transformers movies. TF1 will be on tonight at about 9.20pm, while the other three on the next three nights are on from 8.30pm... so there shouldn't be anything cut this time around.

Flicking through the guide I noticed the first four movies are on again next week

Transformers, Sunday 25 March 830 on Go!
    ROTF, Monday 26 March 830 on Go!
    DOTM, Tuesday 27 March 830 on Nine
    AOE, Wednesday 28 March on Nine

That's a pretty heavy saturation, all four movies in a week, only 4 months apart.
    I wonder how much 9 paid for them
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Flicking through the guide I noticed the first four movies are on again next week

Transformers, Sunday 25 March 830 on Go!
    ROTF, Monday 26 March 830 on Go!
    DOTM, Tuesday 27 March 830 on Nine
    AOE, Wednesday 28 March on Nine
    Don't know how I missed this post, as I only just posted on our facebook page, missing the first one.

Not that too many here will care...