Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Movie Legions revealed (as US Walmart exclusives)

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Is that Legends Grimlock a new mold, or a repaint of something from Beast Hunters?
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Is that Legends Grimlock a new mold, or a repaint of something from Beast Hunters?
    BH Rippersnapper

The Evasion Mode OP should've used this mould instead

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/File:TF2010-t...imus_Prime.jpg

Instead they've thrown it away with another red & blue release

I need that deluxe Strafe! The rest are garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    If I buy one tf this year it is JP Guildart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and blue terrorsaur.

Are they coming to Aus?
    Hell Yeah Autocon, I'm right with you there man! - Couldn't BELIEVE that Hasbro would dig out these molds for the AoE line!

Beyond Evasion Prime & Galvatron, I'm yet to see a more desirable AoE Generations toy than Purple Guiledart & Blue Terrorsaur!

The 2-packs have now been found in Singapore, so since we got the single pack (and might be getting the 3-pack here), the 2-packs might show up at BigW here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The 2-packs have now been found in Singapore, so since we got the single pack (and might be getting the 3-pack here), the 2-packs might show up at BigW here soon.
    Fingers very much crossed. While Terrorsaur and Guiledart are an exciting pair, Energon Cruellock's sword hilt accessory is one of the most useful accessories in the history of TFs, and I need it to repair my broken BH star saber!

Another Walmart Legion Stinger has been found in America, but it appears to be a repacking of the same toy from the single-pack Stinger (which we got here at BigW for the June toy sale).
    This one is packed as a "bonus" with the Mega One-Step Bumblebee, which is noted as being a lighter yellow plastic to the regular Bumblebee (for any completists out there).
    The person who found it thinks it might be US$25, which if true, is US$5 cheaper than the Bumblebee on its own.... making it extra bonus.