Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Platinum Edition Dinobot 5-pack images

Do you guys think that the price will drop again for the Dinobots as it did for the other lines of transformers that Myer have? I know that the 5 pack and the Optimus First Ed with trailer had 2 price drops.

It's on sale at the moment.... 149 (just checked online)

Yeah, I expect it to have a price drop. I doubt Myer will come close to selling the Dinobots Unleashed pack out.

Is this pack worth purchasing? I haven't purchased any of the dinobots thinking if I do i'll get this boxed set. I just cant bring myself to purchasing the individual ones not a fan of the detailing & colors of the standard ones.

Quote Originally Posted by SgtMikeLarry View Post
    Is this pack worth purchasing? I haven't purchased any of the dinobots thinking if I do i'll get this boxed set. I just cant bring myself to purchasing the individual ones not a fan of the detailing & colors of the standard ones.
    Yes!
    This is the set that i had been waiting for. The mixed M&M flavoured retail versions did absolutely nothing for me.

Finally got my box set today... I agree win sinnertwin... set is so totally worth it...

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Yes!
    This is the set that i had been waiting for. The mixed M&M flavoured retail versions did absolutely nothing for me.
    Yes... this is the exact reason I haven't purchased any of the individual figures. Despicable coloring for what look like very cool figures.