Thread: NECA SDCC (and now Gamestop) 7" Movie TMNT figures

Default NECA SDCC (and now Gamestop) 7" Movie TMNT figures

So, recently acquired this set (and the diorama - which is waiting well until we're in the renovated house before even considering setting up - it's huge!).

Since SDCC, NECA have announced that the figures (minus some accessories - additional hands, pizza slices, pizza box and ooze container I believe) will be available via Gamestop exclusive in the US early 2019.

These are fantastic. For those unaware, the SDCC exclusive 7" figures are (like the Batman Begins, 1966 Batman, Dark Knight Joker, Christopher Reeve Superman) effectively downsized versions of the 1/4 scale figures.

In short, I love it.

I've now got NECA Mirage Turtles (well, knock-offs), the NECA Mirage Foot Clan, the Arcade Game Turtles and Foot Clan, and the animated set, and love them to bits.

If you've got a connection to someone who can hook you up with the Gamestop versions, I'd highly recommend.

Found images of them and they look really good.

I saw the original large ones, and was impressed with how they looked like they were right off the set. The smaller versions look as good (without being so large to be hard to manage).