Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who's got the biggest non-Guinness World Record Transformers collection

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    The use of a superlative adjective in the thread title contradicted the spirit of the original post, which confused me so I wanted to check to see what the intention/purpose of the thread was.
    The use of a superlaxative was to keep the thread regular and to flush out big collections. And there have been gold nuggets posted thus far. Some need to be put on a pedestool.

Quote Originally Posted by Galvatran View Post
    The one that really matters IMO is let me pull out my ruler to measure the size...
    Full proper LOL on that one

This thread has provided some good laughs.
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

My missus says she's happy with the size of my...collection.

And that's all I need to hear.

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    I reckon I have between 300 and 400. I know, not as impressive as some of you folks but as I’ve always said, it’s not the size, it’s how you use it. And I use it expertly, let me tell you.
    I’ve had the real pleasure () to look at M-bot’s collection a few year back and I gotta say, it’s well displayed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post

That’s code for there’s room for improvement.

Good to see members posting up their collection count. But alas, none are worthy for me to whip out my measuring tape...

I’ve had the real pleasure () to look at M-bot’s collection a few year back and I gotta say, it’s well displayed.
    I get that a lot

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post

The comedy keeps on coming
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

My Transformer collection is so big I've built a special deck to keep them on.

It's pretty big, I can balance an absolute ton of action figures on my deck.

My Anime character figures like Super Sonico and Super Pochaco look really good on my deck, they straddle it well.

Elita-1, Chromia, Arcee, Moonracer, Slipstream, Blackarachnia - I've had them all on my deck from time to time.

The neighbors wife who is a bit of a TF fan absolutely loves my deck, I can't keep her off it! Every time I turn around she is sitting on my deck, sometimes for hours on end!

FatalityPitt Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    My Transformer collection is so big I've built a special deck to keep them on.

It's pretty big, I can balance an absolute ton of action figures on my deck.

My Anime character figures like Super Sonico and Super Pochaco look really good on my deck, they straddle it well.

Elita-1, Chromia, Arcee, Moonracer, Slipstream, Blackarachnia - I've had them all on my deck from time to time.

The neighbors wife who is a bit of a TF fan absolutely loves my deck, I can't keep her off it! Every time I turn around she is sitting on my deck, sometimes for hours on end!
    Sounds like quite a deck.. Gonna post up some deck pics?

(I think my post could potentially silence the thread, because people will read it and realise it's gone to weirder and more awkward place than intended...)
    Last edited by FatalityPitt; 3rd October 2018 at 09:26 PM.

Galvatran Guest

Don't let BTT's big deck collection be a cause for stage fright. Just whip it out peoples.

Don't let BTT's big deck collection be a cause for stage fright. Just whip it out peoples.
    I wonder if BTT's deck is oiled