Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst ... 26364142434445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: Robot Kingdom (RK) (Hong Kong) feedback

Galvatran Guest

Shipping cost is high in part cos RK adds foam liners to the shipping box & higher grade of paper board box from my experience.

They also throw in good-for-nothing DotM trading cards, except for this guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by CoRDS View Post
    they might have in the past but i didnt get one with my ultimetal magus

Just tested Blitzkrieg shipping cost, $80 USD!!! What the!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by graza78 View Post
    Just tested Blitzkrieg shipping cost, $80 USD!!! What the!?!?
    That appears....excessive. That's the EMS rate, I usually go the cheaper registered air parcel that is priced at US$66 for that figure. Can you bundle it with any other figures - that will help with the shipping cost quite a bit.

I added Potp deluxe novastar, went up to $94 usd shipping. That is insane, who buys from these guys?!?

Galvatran Guest

I added Potp deluxe novastar, went up to $94 usd shipping. That is insane, who buys from these guys?!?
    Not Bossbot.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

*raises hand*

Only if I can't get it elsewhere or feel that way, thankfully amazon is being more and more helpful, would have charged in for that nemesis prime otherwise from rk and lost a hand and foot for it lol

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    *raises hand*
    I do too! I value their excellent packing, service and certainty of delivery. Never been let down by them.

They are not always ridiculous on the shipping. I've got 2x Golden Lagoon Optimus and 2x MP-17+ Prowl in my cart and the Registered Air Parcel shipping is US$75, that's only US$9 more than the quote for one Blitzkrieg. The more you add the better it gets on average shipping per unit basis. For example adding another 2x Prowl only adds US$12 to the quote. That's why it's best to order in bulk.

Has anyone successfully cancelled a pre-order with RK?I recently made two pre-orders and they quickly agreed to combine them. However, I then requested to cancel one of the items I pre-ordered and they have not responded to multiple emails.

It states in their policy that this is allowed and it's the first item I've ever sought to cancel. I'm even saying that I wish to put in another order separately such that I will still be spending more with them so I am surprised, they are usually very good to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    Has anyone successfully cancelled a pre-order with RK?I recently made two pre-orders and they quickly agreed to combine them. However, I then requested to cancel one of the items I pre-ordered and they have not responded to multiple emails.

It states in their policy that this is allowed and it's the first item I've ever sought to cancel. I'm even saying that I wish to put in another order separately such that I will still be spending more with them so I am surprised, they are usually very good to deal with.
    I've always found them pretty good at responding to requests to vary items after purchase. Never had an issue with them agreeing to cancel a pre-order or replace one purchase for another.

They also normally reply within 24 hours to emails I have sent. Perhaps give it a day and try again? Don't forget they are a few hours behind us so maybe someone will look at it today.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    I've always found them pretty good at responding to requests to vary items after purchase. Never had an issue with them agreeing to cancel a pre-order or replace one purchase for another.

They also normally reply within 24 hours to emails I have sent. Perhaps give it a day and try again? Don't forget they are a few hours behind us so maybe someone will look at it today.
    That's good to hear thanks. Yes I've been spacing out the follow-ups four or five days apart so as not to pester them.