Page 11 of 71 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162131 ... LastLast

Thread: Toybot Importz feedback

Got my Dinobot securely packaged. Thanks again TBI!

Got my FT Omega and MP Dinobot last Friday. Well packaged too.

XMan is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Fantastic! I got Galaxy Meteor and I concur, the packaging was great, received within a week of ordering and definitely will be buying from the again!

XMan is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Super happy! I was able to preorder Masterpiece BW Megatron - it is lovely customer service when you receive an email shortly after an order thanking you.

Toybot Importz is now my 'go to' online store

Received my Hot Soldiers HS15 and HS16 preorder the other day all very well packed. I also received and extra bot as an apology for the order taking so long so things worked out in the end. Obviously a few bugs to iron out regarding preorders getting fulfilled but I am happy with the communication so will continue to use them.
    Spiderken Away!

Has anybody had trouble getting a response on ETAs? I have a few orders outstanding and just not getting anything from them. Wreck-gar is now 3 months late. I'm having flashbacks to certain other Aussie web-based retailers.

They aren't going down that path, I can assure you. Is it for the POTP Wreck Gar? Website says eta October.

I am waiting on a few things, but I also check out other retailers' etas to see see if they're delayed or anything else. TBI always reply to FB messenger or emails.

Quote Originally Posted by The Letter M View Post
    Has anybody had trouble getting a response on ETAs? I have a few orders outstanding and just not getting anything from them. Wreck-gar is now 3 months late. I'm having flashbacks to certain other Aussie web-based retailers.
    It’s very hit and miss with replies for me also. Still waiting for a few overdue items that they seem to refuse answering questions about. I have noticed the have updates on ETAs on the actual item on your orders page.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    They aren't going down that path, I can assure you. Is it for the POTP Wreck Gar? Website says eta October.
    It did say August. Then it delayed because of Typhoons, then they had to chase it up...

Predaking was due for a late October restock, but isn't in stock with their supplier at all.

I am waiting on a few things, but I also check out other retailers' etas to see see if they're delayed or anything else. TBI always reply to FB messenger or emails.
    I haven't had the same experience.

Got MP Shadow Panther from them today. Knew would be on the way soon coz he was released recently. Another happy transaction.