Page 117 of 168 FirstFirst ... 97107112113114115116117118119120121122127137 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1679

Thread: The 3rd party acquisitions thread!

This arrived from RK today, not a bad kit either.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Went on a spending spree couple of weeks ago, and it's started coming in, I decided to jump on the maketoys remaster series (where fanstoys isnt applicable, ie not visualiser or gundog cos i want willies and spotter). I'd previously pre ordered Cupola but cancelled because of pricing error, but decided to grab it and man, he was the first to arrive on friday and i love it, good heft, great looking, havent even transformed just played with the headmaster, then gave him the guns and on the shelf. Makes me more excited for Ironeill and the things they have planned (Pointblank, Crosshairs (targetmastera), Hydra and Buster (dreadwind and darkwing, powermasters). Head, target, and especially powermasters are probably my favourite TF's, as when i was younger i actually saw more of masterforce than the original g1 cartoon.

Also on friday, maketoys wrestle showed up at work (on my day off), so I brought him home last night. He seems good so far, he's back in the blister untransformed for now until i rearrange my display, but the colours are good, the difference is hardly noticeable except the head, but I'll be trying the different faces because the stock one doesnt really do much for me. I might post some pics withother MP's/3Ps but i'll also bring it to any group tdidownunder pickup that's organised for like ironwill, ironhide, stomp etc if people wanna check it out in Brisbane to help decide about hellfire, or whether to chase wrestle down themselves. Hopefully purple grenadier should show up today, and PE hands/feet for Menasor. Besides that I think everything else is preorder :-(

KFC Blaster (non metallic)
    FT 11
    FT 13
    Bad Cube Sunstreaker

Happy with all 4 of them but gee Fans Toys know how to make solid figures!

Dare I say they do a better job than TT
    Dapto Dog for 2017

Ok, ok. I came late to this game. But the important thing is that I did finally make it.

TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

Awesome figure, if I didn't have too many collections I would have this guy.
    Spiderken Away!

been lazy to post here hehehe

3rd party add ons for Devy and Bruty

FT Mercenary, can't wait for the 3rd one. they look good together and quite solid and heavy

Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Default Got my XS001 Upgrade Kit for CW Devastator

I am not sure how does "PE" Upgrade Kit.
    This Upgrade Kit suit Hasbro & TAKARA TOMY CW Devastator!
    but this XS001 are perfect to me!!
    It had a part to extend the gun handle!

Cool, Im thinking of that kit too Jazz.. can you post up more pics and poses of Devy... the PE kit is good but leaves the thread wheels of scavenger and bonecrasher just hanging there unsupported so when your moving the arms they tend to split every now and then... not sturdy in gestalt form...plus the wrist tend to be loose and doesnt hold the gun well coz the wrist to limp down from the weight.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

The x2toys addon is nice, when it was first announced they mention there will be multiple sets but wonder how that would work, as this set seems to have covered mostly everything

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Which add ons brand is better and which is cheaper?

I been pondering whether to "do it" as I actually respected the toy for what it was.