View Poll Results: Are you happy with the current price of $44.99? How much are you willing to pay?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • $44.99

3 15.00%
  • $39.99

7 35.00%
  • $34.99

5 25.00%
  • $29.99

5 25.00%
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: FP Crossfire Side Story - Causality

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    that's one good thing about BBTS's pile of loot ei? Query though Kaiden - when you buy pre ordered items and non pre ordered items in RK do you get charged immediately or separately like in BBTS where they put it on record first you put an order for a preorder item and charge you later when item arrives... or do you get charged all in one go in RK and they deliver separately when time comes ( a whole different charge for shipping for the pre-order items then??)
    RK charge you for the complete order as soon as you checkout. They wont split your order up and won't make changes unless their inventory oversold you. They wont ship your order until every item is available :/

Added a new poll regarding price for these figures.

As I already own both Munitioner and Explorer, I can quite easily say that Warcry and Flameblast are easily worth $45 each even without the Bruticus Addons because these 2 molds, just on their own, are thoroughly incredible!

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    As I already own both Munitioner and Explorer, I can quite easily say that Warcry and Flameblast are easily worth $45 each even without the Bruticus Addons because these 2 molds, just on their own, are thoroughly incredible!
    then you can buy me a pair

While I'd rather pay $35, $40 seems reasonable given that Munitioner was $52, and I don't see the accessories that have been removed costing more than $12. So $40 for me.

$90 + shipping is a little tough to swallow for these two guys. Having said that, I don't think FP tend to overprice their products, so maybe it does cost them closer to $45?

Anyway, I'm not preordering at this point. I would if I saw a "$80 for the two of them" package from RK though.

Price doesn't phase me. My supplier told me these are considerably more constrained then their predecessors. It's again just an issue of a smaller production run. The consistent price across the 3 makes me wonder if FP dictated it.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    Price doesn't phase me. My supplier told me these are considerably more constrained then their predecessors. It's again just an issue of a smaller production run. The consistent price across the 3 makes me wonder if FP dictated it.
    Given the debacle over Shadow Scyther, I don't blame them for wanting to dictate the prices.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    I didn't think they'd be able to dictate the prices. Seems a bit weird if they did as RK, TFS and BBTS might throw a tantrum if that came to pass.

The annoying thing is, I haven't received any reply from RK regarding CA-01+02 being sold as a set. I also posted on their facebook page, and the same no response.

They can likely negotiate any deal they want with a reseller. It's a completely different industry, but Apple does this. They have a M.A.P. - Minimum Advertised Price. Resellers are not allowed to advertise below it.

If I'm not mistaken, the price of Protector was the same across the three as well:

$83 Protector
    $10 Sidearm
    $90 Both

BBTS has put CA-03 Thundershred up for pre order for $47.99
    Release date is June

now to speculate on what RK's price will be.