*Sigh* I had such high hopes for this movie and I don't know why when I think about it now maybe it was because of the writers room and them moving the franchise towards a cinematic universe direction thingy. But overall it was super disappointing. Me and my friends were standing in line at the Paramount event with our Last Knight cups and popcorn boxes unable to believe that the past year of speculating and re-watching trailers over and over again would come to a close. I've watch all Transformer movies on opening day and thoroughly enjoyed watching them all for the first time but I was completely lost and had no clue what was going on last night.

Stuff I disliked:
*All good of the good stuff was shown in the trailers
*Too much Humans. At the beginning in the Junkyard I thought the Transformers had a very nice and generous amount of screentime but once Cade and Bee went to London it was all Human from there.
*There were no proper fights in the movie other than Prime v Bee. AOE had Prime v Lockdown, Prime v Galvatron, Bee v Stinger and a couple more.
I was honestly hoping for an epic Prime v Megatron battle at the end.
*Characters showed up and vanished. Grimlock and Slug were last seen destroying a few TRF vehicles and are never heard of again. Drift and Crosshairs were seen prepping for the final battle but were nowhere to be seen in it. Barricade was at Stonehenge and was never seen after that.
*Decepticons had a actual proper introduction and all half of them died 5 minutes later *cough* Onslaught. What a waste, especially when some of them looked to have actual character like Mohawk.
*Megatron didn't feel like Megatron, every time he was on screen he was always just talking getting the staff, getting the talisman. He never talked about anything else so we didn't get any background information or any motives (other than fixing Cybertron).
*Quintessa was maybe a highlight for me but they also didn't provide us much about her or why she was there, why she showed up now etc.
*The plot was messy and confusing and the fast pacing of the movie didn't help at all. I don't understand why it was all happening like why did the horns start appearing, why did Quintessa bring Cybertron at the time she did, it all felt very coincidental.
*Prime was evil for like 5-10mins. In my opinion he should've stayed at way until the end or sometime in the final battle.
*Dragonstorm was very underused.
*Score wasn't memorable.
*Topspin with Leadfoot's head and a Latino accent?
*I have a few more but I can't be bothered anymore.

Stuff I liked:
*Thought Cogman was funny a few times, would've been nice to see him kick some ass in the final battle.
*Anthony Hopkins' character was pretty good, enjoyed him.
*Visuals were far better than AOE.
*Like I said before Quintessa was kinda cool, I liked the tease in the post credits scene.

Questions I need answered:
So what is the purpose of the Last Knight? Vivian was Merlin's decedent so she could use the staff but what was Cade's role as the Last Knight?
Why did Megatron, Nitro and Barricade go to Stonehenge? Did they activate something there I don't remember? Because Megatron right after that fly away and gave the staff to Quintessa to begin the process.
So Megatron had that red stuff on his face as well, was he being controlled by Quintessa?
Why did Edmond Burton just try to shoot Megatron point blank like that?
Why did TRF release Megatron and the Decepticons to go after the Autobots? TRF had their coordinates and knew they had the talisman why need the Cons?

Maybe I set my expectations a bit too high, I don't why it is Micheal Bay after all. Hopefully I'll enjoy it more the second time around.