Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: 30th Anniversary toy listing

The most disappointing thing for me with this list, apart from the repeats of molds with very little if any differences and/or significance (I'm looking at you Strafe) is the omission of molds that had a 30th anniversary connotation.

Deluxe Tankor
    Deluxe Rattrap
    Voyager Rhinox
    Voyager Brainstorm
    Deluxe Arcee
    Deluxe Chromia
    MP Wheeljack

and that's with a couple minutes thought while writing this post.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Now with Slog being released, this topic is being unstuck.
    I will update the collage later, as I'm still missing one toy/logo.

Collage updated with Slog (#18), and replacement images now that I have them (#5 & #30).
    That only leaves #7 that I didn't take myself, and #28.2 (FE Optimus) to add when I eventually get it.

As far as I'm aware, #14.2 (Walmart 3-pack) doesn't have a logo, but I still don't have one yet to know for sure.

Today I received the final two that I was wanting, so now the collage of logos is complete... almost two years after the collecting began.
    I needed the Silver Knight First Edition Optimus for the one logo that was missing (28), while I needed the Walmart 3-pack to verify that it didn't have the logo despite it being listed on a Hasbro press-release (as 14).

So below is the 30 of 32 of 30...
    (the 30 logos of the 32 toys officially in this set of the 30 that were supposed to be in the set)

Some final comparison images of the last two sets I received last week, for anyone who is interested.

US Target Silver Knight First Edition Optimus, with the blue version we got here.

And the Walmart packs, with the 3-pack on the left, the 2-packs in the middle, and the single packs (which we got here at BigW) on the right.

Shame we never got the 2 and 3 packs, I was hoping Big W had bothered to pick them up as they seemed like stuff Big W would stock.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

I'm not sure where to ask this but this is a Thrilling 30 thread so I'll ask here...

Apart from Metroplex and Jetfire, why was the main Generations Thrilling 30 line not released in Australia (ie Orion Pax Rhinox Swerve etc)
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGalvatron View Post
    I'm not sure where to ask this but this is a Thrilling 30 thread so I'll ask here...

Apart from Metroplex and Jetfire, why was the main Generations Thrilling 30 line not released in Australia (ie Orion Pax Rhinox Swerve etc)
    Retailers don't buy everything, unless a Brand is REALLY popular. They prioritise the lines or items that have advertising/cartoons and gimmicks... and the big fancy items like Metroplex is a selling gimmick.

Wow, interesting to see the final result of the "Thrilling Thirty" but I have no urge to own them at all.

Such a wasted opportunity.

So many limted releases and re-uses of the same toy. Two Shockwaves labs? My not-care feelings are high