Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 30th Anniversary toy listing

I've been keeping an eye out, but none of the official images have shown any, and I haven't seen any review images of the first Platinum 2-pack yet.

I expect MP Grimlock will be on the list, which has just been released in America, so I should see review photos of that one soon to see if it is.
    Some of the Movie Platinums are likely to be on the list as well... and I expect the BotCon boxset on the list as well.

(I don't think people care about the 30/30 listing anymore, after the three HK figures that were the same as US items, but a lot more expensive to obtain)

The set is one no one would sensibly want to complete which is a shame.

But guess what a few hours later and three more have been identified as AOE toys!

25 and 26 are Deluxe/Minicon Then and Now sets. The Leader Then and Now set is going to be 24. Photos at the link above.

Leaves a lot of empty numbers still, but I think there's at least two more Then and Now sets that are probably included!

I looked at the link, but can only see a single photo. Is that the correct link?

It just looks like one photo, griffin but it's a photo followed by another.

Those prices are astronomical

That is soooo weird. Firefox only shows one photo, but Explorer shows all the photos.

I never thought I'd see the day that Explorer works better than Firefox...

30/30. Pfft. i stopped caring once i found out the number of recycled figures & their exclusivity.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    That is soooo weird. Firefox only shows one photo, but Explorer shows all the photos.

I never thought I'd see the day that Explorer works better than Firefox...
    Sounds like the time to move over to chrome Possibly a firefox addon was blocking some parts of the script on their pages. Explorer will always load everything, because it has no care for protection

Okay... looks like #14 was the First Edition Optimus, which is going to be another one people will be missing from the 30.

Someone on TFW told me that it was on the press release, but not on the box, so I did a search and found this...

Fans eager to own the first official merchandise inspired by TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION can now order the TRANSFORMERS FIRST EDITION OPTIMUS PRIME action figure exclusively on Amazon.com before the broader toy line becomes available in May. The TRANSFORMERS FIRST EDITION OPTIMUS PRIME figure converts from robot to vehicle, features all new deco including metallic embellishes, rubber tires and is styled in the character’s new look as he will appear in TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION. Additional features and accessories include an impressive new sword and shield. The TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION FIRST EDITION OPTIMUS PRIME figure is also the #14 item in the numbered line of “Thrilling 30” action figures celebrating the 30th anniversary of the TRANSFORMERS brand in 2014. Fans can visit http://www.amazon.com/transformershq now to view and purchase the figure while supplies last.
    That's going to leave a blank spot on the collage...

Added number 29, after it was shown online.

Thanks to a reminder by a post by ilikesoundwave, I've updated the list, which leaves us with just 6 left unknown or unconfirmed.

These ones were out in stores in the last month somewhere, so have been confirmed (two I've seen myself)...
    22 - TF4 EVOLUTIONS Bumblebee
    28 - TF4 SMASH & CHANGE Silver Knight Optimus Prime
    29 - PLATINUM DLX (TF3) Silver Knight Optimus & VOY (FOC) Grimlock

These ones were revealed at BotCon (which we could see the logo on the packaging in the display cabinets)...
    15 - MASTERPIECE MP-05 Sunstorm
    20 - TF4 AOE PLATINUM EDITION Breakout Battle (Optimus Prime, Vehicon, Rollbar)
    27 - MASTERPIECE MP-04 Prowl
    30 - GENERATIONS Windblade

Still missing 16, 17, 18, 19, 21 (tfwiki claims it is Generations Jetfire), and 23 (looks like it should be Evolutions Optimus).
    Some of the other upcoming Platinum sets (Leaders, 5-pack Autobots) might be on the list as well. And don't be surprised if the SDCC figures this year are on there again as well, as the time-span of this list so far is 15 months.

I'd be thinking that MP-03 Grimlock is on the list since 04 and 05 are on there. Not sure why Sunstorm is so much higher on the list than Prowl... as the list was mostly ordered by release date.
    Windblade is indeed just the regular release figure, which might make it the one non-exclusive item on the list.

One of the Hasbro reps at BotCon said that they should be releasing a full list of the 30 publicly, and when the full list is known, it will be interesting to see just how many people here managed to get from of this "special" Anniversary 30.