Page 52 of 105 FirstFirst ... 324247484950515253545556576272 ... LastLast

Thread: The Price Check/What is it worth Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ae-Evolution View Post
    These two I'm talkin' about.

Anyone know the value of these?

Many Thanks.

2011 Botcon Stunticons box set complete and includes pin and authentication letter. What price would I be looking at?

And while we are on the stunticon subject... 1994 Botcon G2 Breakdown. What's that worth?

Megatron Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ae-Evolution View Post
    These two I'm talkin' about.

I have seen the Movie Deluxe Autobot Jazz (Allspark) and the Movie Deluxe Decepticon Brawl (Allspark) for $34.95 each.

Quote Originally Posted by theheretic View Post
    2011 Botcon Stunticons box set complete and includes pin and authentication letter. What price would I be looking at?
    Are you looking to buy? Prices on eBay have quite a large price range fluctuation, I've seen it the full attendee set go for $250-400, whilst the bagged set go for $200-350. However, just checking eBay completed listings, and this (http://www.ebay.com.au/csc/i.html?_s...s&LH_PrefLoc=2) comes up.

Best time to buy is in another few months during Botcon when the market is flooded with new Botcon stuff. Some lesser experienced sellers usually put older Botcon figs for auction hoping to sell high -- most likely won't as there will be a wider range of goodies vying for limited monies.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Thanks. Yeah I'm looking at buying a full set with box and the other goodies that come with the full attendee set. Your link doesn't work for me but atleast I now have a range I should be looking at. I love everything stunticon and have been slowly collecting all I can of them. I guess my grail would be the '94 Botcon Breakdown, but that will be a while off (if I can even find one).

How much are the Daiclone battle convoy and Joustra convoy worth?
    Or how much should I pay for them if someone had them for sale complete?
    Lots I'm guessing... Lol but realistically folk?

How much for Dai Atlas these days?.. MIB

The last battle convoy I saw on eBay went for around $800, do no if shill bidding was involved. It wasn't complete though.

I think $1000 should get you a decent one? They don't come up often . Joustra one should be less?

As for dai atlas, I think off yahoo $400 should do , I'm pretty much sure mine was less than that.

Is there an easy way to tell the difference between the 4 KO dino Cassettes
    C121-122-123-124 and the real ones by looking at the packaging? Or does anyone have a link with comparison shots?

Cheers Shape

Anyone have any idea of resissue prices? I have a few that I am looking at getting rid of if it's worth it. All complete, all have their boxes (although Prowl is missing one of the plastic inserts), they've been transformed and had stickers applied and then put right back in the box so I don't know how to classify them. Anyway:

TFC Megatron
    TFC Stepper
    TFC Perceptor
    TFC Prowl
    Hasbro Reissue Astrotrain
    Hasbro Classics Soundwave

So any ideas?