Page 22 of 38 FirstFirst ... 212171819202122232425262732 ... LastLast

Thread: 15th Anniversary banner details

Brilliant banner! I love it.
    "I was expecting a giant car."

[COLOR="STUFF FOR SALE [/B][/COLOR]

Non-TF SALE

TRANSFORMERS SALE!

Nice work there.

< Wonders if the next banner will be even bigger and take up the entire screen... >
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Primul Archangel has been a bit quiet as of late, so I hope all is well with him after the cyclone but man this Banner is cool!
    Hey Guys Wow thanks for using my banner . All is good, fully recovered from the storm and now im just busy with work and when i get home i work on the spacepet boxes more so it keeps me busy lol
    Maybe ill put another banner together when i take a break from the boxes and stuff :

Thanks again for using this new guys banner

-Curt

The current banner will probably only be up a couple days, as it is pretty simplistic... using early banners of our newsletter. Including, the birthday version of Outback from Issue 12 (for our 1st Birthday in 1997).
    I know it looks pretty bad, but I wanted to use one of our earliest banners for at least a short time, on our birthday.

BTW - for those "new", our Club's first name was 'Austrans', but was changed a couple years later to 'Ozformers' to distance ourselves from the Transport company of the same name.

I have a few more submitted banners to use, before we go back to a standard banner.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The current banner will probably only be up a couple days, as it is pretty simplistic... using early banners of our newsletter. Including, the birthday version of Outback from Issue 12 (for our 1st Birthday in 1997).
    I know it looks pretty bad, but I wanted to use one of our earliest banners for at least a short time, on our birthday.

BTW - for those "new", our Club's first name was 'Austrans', but was changed a couple years later to 'Ozformers' to distance ourselves from the Transport company of the same name.

I have a few more submitted banners to use, before we go back to a standard banner.
    Ah, this ain't bad at all. So cuuuuute, haha The feel is simple and happy, feels just like the country.

love how outback has a party hat and is holding some balloons

I have a good mind to make Outback our mascot. But I'm not a good designer in practice

Well, he was our mascot for most of our 15 years, with him on the cover of most printed issues of our newsletter...
    It's just the most recent forum banner (before these birthday banners) didn't have him on it, so we might need to revisit this on a future board banner.

I am sure Outback is the admin of the Cybertronian Australia Appreciation forums.

You never know.. griffin might be their mascot!
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose