Page 1 of 13 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: The Holy Grail Toy Scout Thread.

Default The Holy Grail Toy Scout Thread.

A lot of Ozformers are still looking for their 'Holy Grail'. My intended purpose for this thread is to help each of us to find our Grail. In this case, the thread would be ideally used for Grails that are the type that we constantly seek but can never find, not so much a toy that we just don't have because it's bloody expensive (e.g. Grand Maximus.) So there should be two basic types of posts in this thread:

1. people posting their one* Holy Grail, and
    2. people posting sightings or offering to sell their own spare of said Grail to the seeker. (Or alternatively they could PM the seeker.)

*As in religion/mythology, you can only have one Grail at a time, but once you have found yours you can always go back and edit your post with your 'next' Holy Grail. Also, a Holy Grail could even be a single part or accessory, it doesn't need to be a whole toy.

Does that make sense?

In my case, my holy grail is a Japanese jigsaw puzzle recolour of Beast Wars II Lio Junior (Prowl from Magnaboss). I don't mind if it's the black/red or the white/yellow version, and I don't care if it comes with or without the puzzle. I've just been searching for him forever, so if anyone has any leads or has one to sell, please help!

My current one is BotCon 94 G2 Breakdown (in BotCon 'packaging').
    Impossible to find now (less than 300 in BotCon 'packaging', and many peeled off the BotCon sticker to reveal the image underneath), but am willing to pay handsomely for one.

G2 Pyro!

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    My current one is BotCon 94 G2 Breakdown (in BotCon 'packaging').
    Impossible to find now (less than 300 in BotCon 'packaging', and many peeled off the BotCon sticker to reveal the image underneath), but am willing to pay handsomely for one.

Mine's similar. I want the 2004 Actionmaster G2 Breakdown. I almost nabbed him on eBay a couple years ago, but lost out by $1
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

My current one I would have to say would be a complete G1 Overlord, either release is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    My current one I would have to say would be a complete G1 Overlord, either release is fine.
    +1
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    +1
    Hopefully botht he ones you saw are complete then

I really should start saving for that...

I have 2 still on high priority, Starsaber which I consider affordable and Grand Maximus which I consider a Kidney donation. If I stop buying everything else I actually might be able to afford my Grand Maximus 3K last time I looked

To help people here after limited Japanese releases I use this site for all my items as these People Yukiko and Tomoyoshi are very helpful. There is a section where you can put in what your after, a link to a picture of the item and what your willing to pay. You pay a small commision but they are very helpful, They search the Japanese auctions and if they find what they think you are after will send you a link of the auction for you to say yes go ahead and bid for me or no it's either the wrong item or to expensive. I've been using Yukiko for a couple of years now chasing down Microman for me and she is brilliant, She has only recently set up the shop with Tomoyoshi but I have got a number of items through their shop with absolutely no complaints.

http://www.ytss.jp/

Quote Originally Posted by 1orion2many View Post
    To help people here after limited Japanese releases I use this site for all my items as these People Yukiko and Tomoyoshi are very helpful. There is a section where you can put in what your after, a link to a picture of the item and what your willing to pay. You pay a small commision but they are very helpful, They search the Japanese auctions and if they find what they think you are after will send you a link of the auction for you to say yes go ahead and bid for me or no it's either the wrong item or to expensive. I've been using Yukiko for a couple of years now chasing down Microman for me and she is brilliant, She has only recently set up the shop with Tomoyoshi but I have got a number of items through their shop with absolutely no complaints.

http://www.ytss.jp/
    This looks promising. I might have a look later.
    Wanted: G1 Liokaiser parts | unbroken G1 Smokescreen/Prowl/Bluestreak roofs | G1 Overlord tank barrel and tank orange cockpit canopy