Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Toy updates from Hasbro Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    There's only 1 out of the 25( not counting the exclusive Jetfire) toys pictured that i've seen at Aus retail so far. Brilliant.
    Depressing isn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Just noting what the update confirms that we are missing this year in Australia, and what Australian retailers missed out on in sales... the best line in ages - Generations 2014.
    (minus Brainstorm, Chromia, Windblade and Arcee - but we got Jetfire here)
    :O Three Jetfires?

Really happy with my Jetfire that just came in last week through amazon.

I really only like the bigger, more detailed figures - having them in hand now, which voyagers would be your pick of the lot? Have been eyeing off Rhinox in particular as I was a big fan of Beast Wars growing up as a kid - pretty sure I have my favorite figure Cheetor somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    There's only 1 out of the 25( not counting the exclusive Jetfire) toys pictured that i've seen at Aus retail so far. Brilliant.
    I never understood why they never released the Thrilling 30 Generation toys in Australia (with the exception of Metroplex). In fact even the Fall of Cybertron series didn't have the last wave out in mass retail untill eariler this year where they released them at a clearance at Kmart.

Also the fact that Generations Jetfire came out here means that we might get the 2015 generations toylines, even if it's only at Uncle Pete's/Casey's Toys/Toymate. Heck the only reason I'm upset is cause at times, online shopping is a bit more expensive than buying online (though some on eBay are actually at prices I would pay)