Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819202122232429 ... LastLast

Thread: February Finds

My only TF haul from the recently finished Parramatta Toy Fair, Im happy as coz I get to complete my 2nd Protectobots set in one fell swoop and cheaply I might add

and was happy to find under my doormat this

Ive completely forgotten Ive managed to buy the last TPB I needed from Amazon. It took a while to get here (1 month) but Im happy to finally get the complete marvel series (TPB) ... I'll keep searching for a better Darkstar TPB though

plus thanks to 1azrael1 for bringing my G2 green missle

Edit and Addit:

Postie just buzzed a while ago after posting this so ill just add my latest haul from ebay from Japan - thanks to a Mr Hiro Sato ( how Jap is that name - so cool! oh and it only took a week to get here, sweeeet.

Wrecker DoTM Leadfoot

finally! the wrecker trio is complete....
    Last edited by liegeprime; 20th February 2012 at 02:58 PM.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Prime FE Voyagers Bulkhead and Prime arrived this week. Also deluxe bumblebee. I love the three of them, but Buklhead has been bittersweet. His inner chest panel (the one that his vehicle-hood sections connect to) was warped in the packaging. I can't see how it could have happened, unless it was from heat, but the rest of the toy is fine, so who knows? It isn't noticeable in robot mode unless you're really trying to find it, because it's hidden beneath the rest of his chest. His vehicle mode on the other hand is literally a wreck... the bonnet doesn't close together at all, so it looks like he ran into the back of a truck or something, lol.

I can laugh (kinda) about it now but when I first transformed him and saw what was going on I was pretty shattered. He looks fine in bot mode, so he'll just have to be a non-transforming transformer.
    I might still see if I can pick up a Takara version from somewhere without paying with my kidneys.

Also, I don't know why this Bumblebee receives so much flack, I found him to be a great figure with a satisfying transformation. His feet are on the large side, but I think he's going to be my definitive post-G1 Bumblebee.
    Oh, except his face... I'm going to get one of the newer heads with the lighter silver and swap it out.

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Your First Aid looks much better than my First Aid!

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Well, I finally should post pictures of my Grail

*snip*

Wow, you got it after all this time. A very BIG congratulations. Overlord is an awesome piece and I love the base mode, so much better compared to Scorpy/ BZ and Trypticon.

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Picked these puppies up yesterday from Nakano Mandarake.

All have paperwork and very good condition.
    oh gosh, so awesome! I like the Duocons!

And thanks dude (you know for what!)

After quite an abscence of posting acquisitions...

I'm very happy to share that I recently acquired the (very?) rare "Canadian Slag". I've been after this guy for years and have recently with the help of friends, found a seller who was selling it (thanks! you know who you are).

The full story and more photos here.

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

[IMG]
    and was happy to find under my doormat this

Ive completely forgotten Ive managed to buy the last TPB I needed from Amazon. It took a while to get here (1 month) but Im happy to finally get the complete marvel series (TPB) ... I'll keep searching for a better Darkstar TPB though
    Grats mate.

You got the G2 tpbs as well?

Then there's the UK stuff, including the Earthforce digests. And the upcoming GIJOE Classic volume 14 also reprints the JOE issues that jumpstarted G2.

Finally! REAL Acquisition. After a year of blehformers, I got me some genuine TF awesomeness. TF Prime RiD Wheeljack, Soundwave and Cliffjumper:

These are tonnes smaller than I expected but the detail and engineering is beyond that of the DotM line. Not a bad wave so far with only some posing problems due to odd joints, otherwise, am absolutely stoked so far.

Got transformers prime Wheeljack

*sniff* Everyone's getting TF Prime Wheeljack 'cept me. Gah... totally my own fault. Saw all the TFPrime toys at TRU on Friday but decided to only get Soundwave cos I wanted to save some money just in case I needed it at the Parra Fair - and of course, I didn't - and by time I got to TRU, the Wheeljacks were gone!

Moral: You snooze you lose!

plus thanks to 1azrael1 for bringing my G2 green missle
    That missile's strictly G1 dude. It wasn't part of the tail end G1 toys that got repackaged as G2 (aka "G1.5") -- those toys were only ever released as part of G1.

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    After quite an abscence of posting acquisitions...

I'm very happy to share that I recently acquired the (very?) rare "Canadian Slag". I've been after this guy for years and have recently with the help of friends, found a seller who was selling it (thanks! you know who you are).

The full story and more photos here.
    Nice going HD. Slag has sentimental value to me. Looks great in those colours, and with that shiny sword