Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers DVD/BR release details for Australia

So it looks like you only get a reply if you are on facebook where they can get free public attention for their answers... as (private) emailing them never seems to work.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    So it looks like you only get a reply if you are on facebook where they can get free public attention for their answers... as (private) emailing them never seems to work.
    it still took over 2 weeks for a response
    I'm struggling to find any Justification not to buy online from overseas for Season 2 and 3 of Prime
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    They don't even reply to things on their own forums anymore. But they didn't stop retweeting the endless praise for Reel anime over the weekend. So I guess they are well aware of people contacting them, they just don't care anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Gouki View Post
    They don't even reply to things on their own forums anymore. But they didn't stop retweeting the endless praise for Reel anime over the weekend. So I guess they are well aware of people contacting them, they just don't care anymore.
    Yeah I noticed that too, it's sad to see a once great company become so typically "Australian Corporate".

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Yeah I noticed that too, it's sad to see a once great company become so typically "Australian Corporate".
    I remember when they started they were all about we are fans for the fans. Now what, we are fans of money for money?

JB Hifi currently have a 20% off DVD and Blu-ray special on top of items already on special. This means you can get Season One of Transformers Prime on Blu-ray for just $24. Bargain. The complete G1 DVD box set is reduced to $75.

Their preorder prices for Animated season 1 is currently $33, and it's $47 each for the two halves of Armada.

I now its important to support the local releases of this material, but really.... you can have the lot of them from Amazon so much quicker. In time for Christmas. And with special commentary for the predacons rising. After reading the recent news about delays, I'm not going to wait anymore, and definitely not going to spoil my first watching with a low quality torrent.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Some good releases out soon

Released TF Animated S1
    Released TF Armada collection 1

15 Jan TF Armada collection 2
    19 Feb TF Energon collection 1
    19 Mar TF Animated S2
    19 Mar TF Energon collection 2
    Recent Additions:
    Robosen Auto Converting Optimus Prime
    Incoming:
    Canon Optimus
    Wishlist:
    MP Jazz, MP Ricochet, MP Waspinator
    Selling:
    Lots, just need to sort it out.
    Looking For:
    Seige Cyberton upgrade Optimus Prime

Updated first post with details posted by various people here - Kirben, Spiritprime, UltraMarginal, KarnivalPrime.

Apr-02 Madman Transformers: Prime (Season 2, Volume 5) - Advance on Cybertron Children / Family PG 132 mins MMA4556

Apr-16 Madman Transformers Cybertron Collection One Sci-Fi / Fantasy G 625 mins MMA5394
    Recent Additions:
    Robosen Auto Converting Optimus Prime
    Incoming:
    Canon Optimus
    Wishlist:
    MP Jazz, MP Ricochet, MP Waspinator
    Selling:
    Lots, just need to sort it out.
    Looking For:
    Seige Cyberton upgrade Optimus Prime