Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bot Shots online game-site open

Default Bot Shots online game-site open

Hasbro have activated their new Bot Shots game-site, and even though a fair bit of it is still "coming in May", it reveals that the toys will soon come packed with a 14-digit code (if not already) that will earn you Energon you can use to buy things in the game, or even unlock areas of the game (similar to the NEST codes a couple years back).

Unfortunately, this promotion may not be promoted to Australian consumers & fans, as the main page menu screen only allows you to select USA, Canada and UK.

If you do select one of those countries, it requires a registration, so that it can remember what you've achieved or obtained when you log back in later.

Hasbro have also updated their main Transformers page, from last year's DotM theme, to a Prime & Bot Shots theme.

Hehe, this is a fairly cool game actually.

Takes a little to figure out what's going on (At least it did for me ) and I'm still having trouble figuring out how a fist beats a sword, a sword beats a gun but a gun beats fist...
    It'll also be awesome once they get Multiplayer going in May, but the Single Player (Quick Battles ) and Adventure (Single Player Tournament; think MK style ) and the Avatar Creator are quite fun indeed.

If you end up joining, consider posting your name here.

I'm Dark Con 0666 (UK Server) - Bots Shots character is Barricade.
    Here's my Avatar:

That game is strangely addictive. I am Thunder Saurus 0000 and I am Level 3 and I have 953 Energon Cubes and I have six Achievement Badges and I beat a Level 9-10 Sentinel Prime without even being hit and I have no idea what any of that means but I want more!

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    That game is strangely addictive. I am Thunder Saurus 0000 and I am Level 3 and I have 953 Energon Cubes and I have six Achievement Badges and I beat a Level 9-10 Sentinel Prime without even being hit and I have no idea what any of that means but I want more!
    I know exactly what you mean dude! , are you experiencing Lag and Drop-outs though?

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    I know exactly what you mean dude! , are you experiencing Lag and Drop-outs though?
    I am - it's on and off, but yes, I'm blaming any losses on lag.

I think I'll give it a rest for the day, but this is me. My chosen Pokémo... I mean Bot Shot is Starscream:

It's clever the way they've set it up so you can create your own generic Transformers name using a prefix and suffix.

I am - it's on and off, but yes, I'm blaming any losses on lag.
    Oh good, so it's not just me.

I think I'll give it a rest for the day, but this is me. My chosen Pokémo... I mean Bot Shot is Starscream:

*snip*

It's clever the way they've set it up so you can create your own generic Transformers name using a prefix and suffix.
    Well, by the looks of things your doing far better than I - Looks like I'll have to get my act together.

Thunder Saurus 0000 just returned his Omega Supreme clips and 'bought' himself some new armour so he could appoximate the greatest Transformers colour scheme ever. (His name does begin with Thunder...)

This whole thing is ingeniously addictive. Now I want the toys! Damn you, Hasbro!

Thunder Saurus 0000 just returned his Omega Supreme clips and 'bought' himself some new armour so he could appoximate the greatest Transformers colour scheme ever. (His name does begin with Thunder...)

*snip*

This whole thing is ingeniously addictive. Now I want the toys! Damn you, Hasbro!
    Bloody hell!
    You've made some massive progress in such a short time SS, congrats on the leaderboard placement!