Thread: MaynStream Merch Feedback

Default MaynStream Merch Feedback

Hi guys, MaynStream Merch is now opened for business, within our first 12 hours of launching we made a really unexpected number of sales and we are so greatful. This thread is here for anyone who deals with our business, we hope that we can provide the absolute best customer service there is and that collectors will enjoy fueling their plastic addiction with us. In saying that, this thread is also just as much for us as it is for you guys, the feedback you leave here will help us to improve the business and help it to reach its full potential.
    If you have questions or even if you wish to send a more comprehensive list of thoughts and feedback please send us an email at info@maynstreammerch.com
    Now finally here is the link to the store, enjoy
    https://maynstreammerch.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Ironprime3089 View Post
    Hi guys, MaynStream Merch is now opened for business, within our first 12 hours of launching we made a really unexpected number of sales and we are so greatful. This thread is here for anyone who deals with our business, we hope that we can provide the absolute best customer service there is and that collectors will enjoy fueling their plastic addiction with us. In saying that, this thread is also just as much for us as it is for you guys, the feedback you leave here will help us to improve the business and help it to reach its full potential.
    If you have questions or even if you wish to send a more comprehensive list of thoughts and feedback please send us an email at info@maynstreammerch.com
    Now finally here is the link to the store, enjoy
    https://maynstreammerch.com/
    Being in retail myself, there are some things that are heavily drummed into my head about pricing. Indicating something was a certain price then now is another price needs to have had product at that previous price for a length of time. The was/now is a one which could be seen as misleading. This is a helpful guide about pricing.

https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/pr...price-displays

Otherwise site looks great and good luck, nice to see another Oz store.

Quote Originally Posted by Holdobot View Post
    Being in retail myself, there are some things that are heavily drummed into my head about pricing. Indicating something was a certain price then now is another price needs to have had product at that previous price for a length of time. The was/now is a one which could be seen as misleading. This is a helpful guide about pricing.

https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/pr...price-displays

Otherwise site looks great and good luck, nice to see another Oz store.
    Thanks mate, those prices are shown like that because we decided to discount those products. I understand your point though.
    I appreciate that positive wishes, we are hoping that collectors enjoy shopping with us

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Got my package. Well packed. No problems.

A tip for beginners. 😉 You sent my package to my billing address rather than my delivery address. No harm this time but it could easily be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellico View Post
    Got my package. Well packed. No problems.

A tip for beginners. 😉 You sent my package to my billing address rather than my delivery address. No harm this time but it could easily be missed.
    Thanks mate, sorry about that we had the settings wrong in the shipping label generator.
    I'm glad it arrived safely 😁

Hey mate, just a heads up that there's some feedback on TCCA BST page that you'll need to address.