Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Woolworths Marvel discs

Default Woolworths Marvel discs

Hey guys, im in need of Thanos, Ultron and Hulk to complete my and my kids collection. Anyone have a spare one they could throw my way.

Will pay for it if needed but wont pay the bull$hit ebay prices.....

I appreciate any help.

Good luck in your searches. I have about 200 spares but it seems anything that is a multiple of 6 is super hard to come across and I have almost no doubles of those, certainly not the ones you are after mate.

FatalityPitt Guest

You may want to ask the cashier at Woollies with a stern face. Apparently some staff members have been looking through the assortment and stealing the rarer ones for themselves

http://www.news.com.au/finance/busin...b2e3867b611a37

Quote Originally Posted by FatalityPitt View Post
    You may want to ask the cashier at Woollies with a stern face. Apparently some staff members have been looking through the assortment and stealing the rarer ones for themselves

http://www.news.com.au/finance/busin...b2e3867b611a37
    Staff have been stealing woolworths promo items for years, any time there's some animal card or in this case marvel disks there's always a few in every store taking boxes of the things home to sell on ebay, it's nothing new.
    I think it's only actually being talked about this time because the marvel disks have been the most popular promotion so far, but fact is that it always happens and there are always "rare" items in these sets to make you spend more money then you should be for a bit of cardboard/plastic.

Also sorry no, I dont have those disks SB, my local store "ran out" of them a week ago so I've missed getting a bunch as well.

I don't collect these, but my mother had a few unopened ones lying around so I just checked what there was.
    Star-Lord, Rocket Raccoon, Groot...and Thanos.

Am happy to send it your way, happier still to sort a trade...I don't suppose your local KMarts (does Canberra even have any KMarts?) have a spare Shuffler do they?

Same offer goes for anyone after any/all of the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    I don't collect these, but my mother had a few unopened ones lying around so I just checked what there was.
    Star-Lord, Rocket Raccoon, Groot...and Thanos.

Am happy to send it your way, happier still to sort a trade...I don't suppose your local KMarts (does Canberra even have any KMarts?) have a spare Shuffler do they?

Same offer goes for anyone after any/all of the rest.

That's great Ode!

No idea what a shuffler is? But I can check.

And Yes we have Kmart....many.

Quote Originally Posted by sideswipes brother View Post
    That's great Ode!

No idea what a shuffler is? But I can check.

And Yes we have Kmart....many.
    No worries. Better it goes to someone who wants it than just sit around here.
    Just to be clear, it's listed as #30, and is on a purple disc. That's what you're after, yeah?
    I really don't know anything about these discs besides they're apparently really popular.

Shuffler is one of the Wave 4 Titan Masters, one of the little new headmaster dudes with a little elephant mech. I don't know if we're getting them in Oz or not...last I heard we were only getting a revision wave, and I'm not sure if the Titan Masters were part of it as well. People have been finding the full wave of Deluxes and Legends class figures so it's possible we're getting the whole set. All I really know re. Wave 4 is that we've only got Legends class Brawn and Roadburn around where I'm at, and that Tasmania sucks for TF distribution at the best of times.
    If he does show up, KMart has the Titan Masters priced at $5, which seems like a reasonable trade to me.

No worries. I will go to my local today and check.
    Yes, it is purple no.30
    Thanks heaps for this Ode!

I'll check my unopened ones as well.

If I remember to I'll check my doubles, I don't even have close to a full set. I feel that this promotion ran way too short. certainly not enough supply.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)