Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: UltraMarginals Animated wants list

Sigh, it wasnt meant to be . I went there this morning and what do I see, a lot of DOTM toys the Animated swindles that have been festering there for months now (which I still saw 4 days ago) suddenly decides to be bought. Im sorry Ultramarginal but my Swindle project for you in unsuccessful . Had a look at Uncle Pete's as well, no animated stuff on my local...
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Sigh, it wasnt meant to be . I went there this morning and what do I see, a lot of DOTM toys the Animated swindles that have been festering there for months now (which I still saw 4 days ago) suddenly decides to be bought. Im sorry Ultramarginal but my Swindle project for you in unsuccessful . Had a look at Uncle Pete's as well, no animated stuff on my local...
    Hey Liegeprime, thanks for looking anyway dude, maybe, just maybe they've shifted stuff off show while the movie lines are fresh...? maybe.

I really appreciate your going out of your way like that for me. at least we can still catch up at the fair.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Hey Liegeprime, thanks for looking anyway dude, maybe, just maybe they've shifted stuff off show while the movie lines are fresh...? maybe.

I really appreciate your going out of your way like that for me. at least we can still catch up at the fair.
    No probs. Probably yeah, coz theshelves looked really fully stacked this morning, sigh. Was too late.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Just another thought, I'm looking at an animated Takara Magnus, does anyone know if the sound effects/voices in the leader class figures that are Takara/Japan releases are in English or Japanese? It would make sense to me that they are in Japanese.

Quote Originally Posted by KillinSpoon View Post
    I don't really care for it, whatever you think is fair is fine.
    Including postage, the best I can do on eBay is $55.
    If you can match that, you have a deal.

I'll find out shipping on Wednesday and get back to you?
    I'm sure that will suffice anyway, as it isn't really doing much taking up space :P

Only voyager at uncle petes was Wreck-Gar but they did have Blackarachnia for $20.
    Myers had Skywarp for $60. Cheaper from an online store.

Quote Originally Posted by LordCyrusOmega View Post
    Only voyager at uncle petes was Wreck-Gar but they did have Blackarachnia for $20.
    Myers had Skywarp for $60. Cheaper from an online store.
    I have a wreckgar, I think I actually bought that from an uncle Petes several Months ago.

I am very interested in the Black Arachnia for $20 though, I can put money through to your bank account this arvo if you like. I'll be at the parra fair if your coming up, otherwise I'll PM you with my postage details, and to pay postage too of course.

Pretty much any of the voyager seekers can be picked up off eBay for $30 including postage at the moment. I'm just trying to decide if I want one, and which one, or if I eventually want them all.

Get them all. I've got Starscream, Skywarp and Sunstorm in voyager and Thundercracker and Dirge in activator, waiting for my activator Ramjet. They look good all together

Got ya 3 Swindles today for $74 total at Big W. Will be in touch about postage etc. If you really mess up with customising, the store still has seven more on the shelf.