Page 224 of 833 FirstFirst ... 204214219220221222223224225226227228229234244 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 8328

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

Kre-O at Woolworths today, in the place where Scouts used to be.

And I also spotted this mirror at another shop and was tempted to get it. I might be sick of yellow camaros, but yellow VWs are a different matter.

anyone seen botshots yet?
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Target city were restocking on a lot of toys today around 2, they restocked all transformers including commander and scout (had a couple of vehicons) and deluxes. And if anyone is interested in star wars figures, they are now stocking the next wave of clone wars figures ( I picked up Boss ,Aayla and Rex) :P

Big W Watergardens were stocking deluxes.
    DotM wave 1 deluxes.

Just thought I'd note that there's a Toyworld in Brunswick now. Prices are quite high for TFs. Of particular note was a Generations Red Alert for $30 which hasn't been sighted for a while. Only 1 though. There late wave Generations (BB, G2 Prime, Tracks, Jazz) as well but you'll find them cheaper at other Toyworlds ($15). Also saw botshots for the first time and I can't help wondering why they're even bothering.

I picked up some other goodies though including the Halo Mega Bloks Rockethog & Gun Platform for $45! A steal!
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    Just thought I'd note that there's a Toyworld in Brunswick now. Prices are quite high for TFs. Of particular note was a Generations Red Alert for $30 which hasn't been sighted for a while. Only 1 though. There late wave Generations (BB, G2 Prime, Tracks, Jazz) as well but you'll find them cheaper at other Toyworlds ($15). Also saw botshots for the first time and I can't help wondering why they're even bothering.

I picked up some other goodies though including the Halo Mega Bloks Rockethog & Gun Platform for $45! A steal!
    It's been there for at least as long as I've been living there.
    Following your note, you can still find the whole suite of RTS deluxes at Toyworld Eastland for $15. Checked it out on Friday night.

Big W Eastland has Bot Shots freshly put on the pegs today I picked up the sentinel prime but plenty of the others :P

Quote Originally Posted by GL-Sideswipe View Post
    Big W Eastland has Bot Shots freshly put on the pegs today I picked up the sentinel prime but plenty of the others :P
    i like this news, my wallet doesn't but i do :P
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Quote Originally Posted by KalEl View Post
    i like this news, my wallet doesn't but i do :P
    The pricing is not all that bad, Big W was selling them for $7.72 each which I think is not too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by GL-Sideswipe View Post
    The pricing is not all that bad, Big W was selling them for $7.72 each which I think is not too bad.
    oh i know, the problem is i want them all
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast