Thread: WTB: Deluxe FoC Seekers.

Default WTB: Deluxe FoC Seekers.

Hi-ho everbody!

Was just randomly thinking how I'd like to get my hands on a set of the deluxe FoC seekers (Starscream, Skywarp and Thundercracker) and wasn't exactly keen on current evil-Bay prices (I don't want them THAT badly) so thought I'd give the community a try.
    So if anyone's keen to give their's a new home by all means let me know in the thread and drop an offer. I'd much prefer to get all three at the same time to save paying 2-3 different lots of postage (to 7017) and defeating the purpose of this money saving endeavour but I'm open to whatever if the price is right

Peace,

Samtron.

I have a MISB TakTom FOC Skywarp if you want it I'll do it for $45.00 flat including postage if you want. PM if you want it.

Ta

I have MISB Hasbro FOC Starscream. Happy to let it go for $35 including postage. PM me if you're keen.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Samtron View Post
    Hi-ho everbody!

Was just randomly thinking how I'd like to get my hands on a set of the deluxe FoC seekers (Starscream, Skywarp and Thundercracker) and wasn't exactly keen on current evil-Bay prices (I don't want them THAT badly) so thought I'd give the community a try.
    So if anyone's keen to give their's a new home by all means let me know in the thread and drop an offer. I'd much prefer to get all three at the same time to save paying 2-3 different lots of postage (to 7017) and defeating the purpose of this money saving endeavour but I'm open to whatever if the price is right

Peace,

Samtron.
    Pretty certain that I've got all 3 opened and been on display, but perfectly fine. Happy to get rid of them for $50 for the three plus postage. Let me know if you want pictures.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

I_amtrunks for the win!

Mate, that sounds perfect! No need for pics, if they're in good nick and complete then I'm sold

Just let me know via PM what the total will be to 7017 and your preferred payment method and I'll get right on it

Cheers,

Samtron.

$50 + postage is a dam good price, you are in for some fun, they are a great set, particularly Skywarp