Page 132 of 154 FirstFirst ... 112122127128129130131132133134135136137142152 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1531

Thread: Lego Acquisitions

Got the micro fighters today from big w but didn't even try to scan the a wing or battle on Scariff sets. No middle range sets though.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

I caved last week and picked up the Resistance X-wing and the Imperial Assault Tank

Watched Rogue One yesterday, and I'm very looking forward to see some of those unknown model numbers get revealed

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Some of these have been in the boot of the car for up to 6 months, finally cleared them out. Warning, not all Lego

Default Lego dimensions

Got my entire Lego dimensions order from online Lego store sale consisting of A-team, mission impossible, Harry Potter, fantastic beasts, sonic, gremlins and ghost busters. All in time for Xmas and the kids are wrapped as we finally have time to play them

i got the new y-wing and the u-wing but like my tie striker and various other sets i think they will be sitting in their boxes for a while until i have some place to display them :/

My Japan haul!

Very surprised with these, as I was a bit naive and assumed that Lego in Japan would be costlier than here. Whilst most general retail releases were very similar in price (minor discounts that did not make up for the cost of luggage space), I was very happy to find these retired/hard-to-find sets in Akihabara, and various Yodabashi Cameras & Bic Cameras in Tokyo.

I was also able to visit the Tokyo Station ClickBrick store and KiddyLand in Harajuku. The stores were very well stocked with the latest stuff and the 2017 sets, but nothing rare. Tokyo ClickBrick did have pretty cheap keychains for about $9ea.

I decided to hold off on the 2017 sets, as price-wise they would have only been similar to BigW with their 20% discount.

Got back just before the new year, and we've already built them all - bought the Creator Dog/Duck set for my girlfriend to appease her wrath, and gave her the Year of the Rooster freebie from Yodobashi. She's got a weakness for ducks, so we turned 31044 into this MOC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASNBAvxfKmQ

I'll probably motorise Wall-E at some stage this year when I get around to it. Also get him some of these so he can travel move easily on tiles: http://www.bricklink.com/myImg/153154.jpg

Went to the Brickman "wonders of the world" at the Sydney exhibition centre. Was fantastic and worth every one of the $35 entry cost.
    Bought a program since the pictures were better than any I took (didn't even think to bring the macro lens) as well as the Venice architecture set I've been eyeing off and an awesome duplo story set I've never seen before where you build models of the characters as you read!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Went to the Brickman "wonders of the world" at the Sydney exhibition centre. Was fantastic and worth every one of the $35 entry cost.
    Bought a program since the pictures were better than any I took (didn't even think to bring the macro lens) as well as the Venice architecture set I've been eyeing off and an awesome duplo story set I've never seen before where you build models of the characters as you read!
    Going to see if I can talk my cousin to coming with me for this one

Also, picked up 75140 Resistance Troop Transport for $66 at BigW. Seems to be heavily discounted. Very happy to have the older version of Leia.

bought a few sets recently!

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    bought a few sets recently!
    You've been busy lately! That room set up looks fun!