Thread: Robots in disguise bots...

Default Robots in disguise bots...

My older son has taken a liking to RID transformers since he got a transformer game whereby he scans the toy's autobot or decepticon logo on the iPad and it will pop up on the screen.

As a good father and fellow TF fan , I'm now trying to hunt down a bunch of these toys for cheap... preferably as a lot and in Perth.

The figures don't have to be complete but should be in good nick for my son to play safely and the faction signs need to be unscathed please for him to be able to scan them. I'm not looking for collector grade stuff and I'm not wanting to pay collector prices please.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

If your son is just interested in the scanning aspect on the app, and not really the toys, there should be some PDFs available online which you can print out.
    These can now be scanned in the same way.

I actually just use two phones, one has the PDF and the other one is the scanner

Quote Originally Posted by Glitchdan View Post
    If your son is just interested in the scanning aspect on the app, and not really the toys, there should be some PDFs available online which you can print out.
    These can now be scanned in the same way.

I actually just use two phones, one has the PDF and the other one is the scanner
    Great idea thanks!