Thread: Myer: 40% off the 2nd toy when you buy 2 toys

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Default Myer: 40% off the 2nd toy when you buy 2 toys

Purchased in one transaction, lowest priced items discounted.
    Offer ends Sunday 15 April.

Studio Series figures now available at some stores.
    Bumblebee, Stinger, Crowbar, Ratchet $34.95
    Optimus Prime, Starscream $49.95
    Grimlock, Blackout $89.95

Last edited by griffin; 13th April 2018 at 11:17 PM. Reason: added photo proof

Just a warning to check what you are being charged, as the Deluxes for me were ringing up as part of the exclusions for this offer, and they had to get a manager over when I challenged it... who agreed that Transformers weren't included on the signs so shouldn't be excluded.
    No idea if it is just the Deluxes or all Studio Series... but do the math before you pay.

^ Not sure if the Studio series causes an issue with this as I bought a Voyager today then for my second toy bought a Marvel Legends fig but the discount did not apply on this. I questioned this and the lady manually applied the discount. Thought this may have been a glitch with the Marvel Legends fig as there as a separate offer on this if you buy 2 of them but this may not be the case after all.

I only bought the four Deluxe Studio Series toys, and apparently it was telling the cashier on the computer screen that they were excluded from the sale, so they had to manually apply the credit, to deduct $28 from the total bill.

Since there were other Movie toylines excluded from the discount, it is possible that the Studio Series was meant to be on the list, but maybe it was left off the in-store signage, and is noted somewhere online instead.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I only bought the four Deluxe Studio Series toys, and apparently it was telling the cashier on the computer screen that they were excluded from the sale, so they had to manually apply the credit, to deduct $28 from the total bill.

Since there were other Movie toylines excluded from the discount, it is possible that the Studio Series was meant to be on the list, but maybe it was left off the in-store signage, and is noted somewhere online instead.
    I had this happen too, they just refunded me $14 for my 2 deluxes, had to bring the sign to them.

Either they aren't in the system properly or they have yet to update the signage, lets hope its the former

On a related note, I saw this sign at the Toys counter at the Garden City Myer...

I had no idea that there was a toy sale catalogue, or that Transformers were in it, so I had a look online and found it on the Myer website.
    Unfortunately, the Studio Series figures are only advertised as new, but are not on sale.

Sucks about Studio Series not being included though it did give me a chance to pick up Triggerhappy and Twinferno on a whim.