Page 425 of 467 FirstFirst ... 405415420421422423424425426427428429430435445 ... LastLast
Results 4,241 to 4,250 of 4670

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

Started horizon zero dawn. Its ok but a bit samey. Nearly finished god of war, just have the queen and trail 1 impossible to finish.

The Valkyrie Queen? Oh gawd that was torture.

The Valks were torture. Not looking forward to the Queen.

Spider-Man looks great, but the new Tomb Raider comes out this week and that’s the game I’m rushing to. May have to cancel all my weekend plans and play for 48 hours straight. Did somewhat similar with the last two and I’m a huge fan of the series.

I regret not buying Spider-Man on Friday but I know I wouldn’t have gotten through the mountain of school programming and marking I needed to organise and complete!

I really want to play tomb raider too, I loved the first one so much that I bought it and played it through again on the PS4, but the second one was a bit of a slog once I got to the ancient Russian camp, it really became disinteresting and bland but I think that’s because I never have enjoyed large open areas of plain winter whites. The story was also too vague and the undead army made little sense other than a macguffin did it. Searching through Croft Manor was more intriguing to me than the entire second half of the game.

So I might wait till tomb raider drops to $40 after Christmas to purchase it, I have learnt my lesson after shadow of war now to wait for Those games that I hope will be good to drop in price so I do t feel as bad if they aren’t as good as their predecessors.
    Hopefully I will be completely wrong, tomb raider will be as brilliant as the first one and I will be annoyed with myself for waiting so long to play it!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

I'm a little cautious going into this new Tomb Raider. Since it's being made by Eidos Montreal instead of Crystal Dynamic there's a higher chance than I'd like that the game might not be as good as the previous two. I'm waiting for reviews on it. Hopefully it's good.

Seen some people play the new spiderman game, not sure how i feel about it. I want to wait till its cheaper. Wont pay eb prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    Seen some people play the new spiderman game, not sure how i feel about it. I want to wait till its cheaper. Wont pay eb prices.
    $79 at Big W.

$69 (giggity) at JB Hifi.

It’s a great game, I’m really enjoying it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post
    $69 (giggity) at JB Hifi.

It’s a great game, I’m really enjoying it.
    Hmmm, if I wasn't a digital purchase only kinda person I'd be buying a copy from JB right now.

Still I'm sure that it will go on sale on the PlayStation Store sometime between now and when I get my HDR monitor.

(come on Asus, you are holding me back from experiencing Spider-man and God of War.)