Page 11 of 870 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162131 ... LastLast

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

SGB is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Tiby View Post
    Universe Dinobot and Smokescreen were at UPs
    I guess I know where I'm headed tomorrow.

SGB is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Was at David Jones in Wollongong this afternoon and they have several Universe Hounds, Cyclonuses and Cheetors.

Myer Wollongong also now have Universe Cyclonus, Hound, Starscream and Cheetor in stock. Judging from what the cashier told me, they were just put on the shelves today.

Uncle Pete's in Wollongong have tons of Universe Dinobots and Smokescreens. They also still have the latest Robot Heroes releases, and they also have Legends TFA Prime and TFA Bumblebee.

Target Shellharbour now have the Animated Rescue Ratchet and Stealth Lockdown packs which contain 2 legends figs. $34.95. Didn't buy any, already spent too much this week on TFA's.

Awesomest of sauces. I just picked up an Animated Voyager 'G1-colour' Shockwave vs. Activator Bumblebee two-pack from the Sydney QVB Hobbyco for $49.95. Hurrah! They have three Shockwave/Bumblebee packs left and four Sunstorm/Ratchets.

Nice, Jordan. I was going to check out HobbyCo today, but decided it wasn't worth it (I'm only interested in Universe Inferno). It's nice to hear they have new stock (:

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Quote Originally Posted by dirge View Post
    Nice, Jordan. I was going to check out HobbyCo today, but decided it wasn't worth it (I'm only interested in Universe Inferno). It's nice to hear they have new stock (:
    They also had about fifty Activators and a couple of Blazing Lockdowns (no Universe Infernos though, so you were right - it wouldn't have been worth it. )

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    Awesomest of sauces. I just picked up an Animated Voyager 'G1-colour' Shockwave vs. Activator Bumblebee two-pack from the Sydney QVB Hobbyco for $49.95. Hurrah! They have three Shockwave/Bumblebee packs left and four Sunstorm/Ratchets.
    If i sent you some dough, any chance you could pick me up a Purple Shockwave the next time you're in there? I'll throw in extra for postage.

Quote Originally Posted by shokwave2 View Post
    If i sent you some dough, any chance you could pick me up a Purple Shockwave the next time you're in there? I'll throw in extra for postage.
    I would, gladly, but I doubt I'll be back in the city centre for a while and by then they might be gone. What could be better is if you post another message here or in the Bumblebee The Toy Scout section saying the same thing as above and hopefully the next Sydneysider heading into the city will pick one up for you.

Good idea!

Myer Wollongong got some stuff in:

MP-05 legal acquisition process:

www.megatron.net.au

My collection and stuff for sale:

www.csapo.com.au/ttf/tiby'stransformers.htm