Page 8 of 75 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131828 ... LastLast

Thread: It's Official - MP-36 is a new Megatron

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by aching878 View Post
    :-/ a survey that basically will result in all answers being buying from PC at any cost...

And there's no fee/cost to obtain an import permit in QLD.. pretty much anyone can just fill in the form and submit it for free. so that part of the survey is strange..

once imported tho, would PC knowingly sell to states that have either banned or require a permit to own

Or will they simply waive all responsibility and liability and put that back on the buyer so if anything happens once it leaves PC HQ, it's not their problem regardless if it reaches the intended recipient or not..?

Good question is probably PC wants to see if it's worth selling it to us or making a good reason for a price increase on this piece.

Obviously for wa we will judge which is cheaper as paper work is free to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Good question is probably PC wants to see if it's worth selling it to us or making a good reason for a price increase on this piece.

Obviously for wa we will judge which is cheaper as paper work is free to begin with.
    Won't PC need some sort of firearm's licence to sell it IF the various state governments classify it as an imitation firearm? I wonder then if they have an obligation to ensure that the people they sell it to hold any requisite imitation firearms permit?

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    Won't PC need some sort of firearm's licence to sell it IF the various state governments classify it as an imitation firearm? I wonder then if they have an obligation to ensure that the people they sell it to hold any requisite imitation firearms permit?
    It could be a possibility... I highly doubt many people have a firearms licence so it will be almost impossible to source one.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Many here think just because you buy local you are free from the law. I suggest these people to think again, because it is your duty to comply with your individual state laws if you are being stopped.

Note, just highlighting a fact, not saying it will happen in real life but if it does, you need to comply with the requirements .

Quote Originally Posted by MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!! View Post
    TFW user Deruji has provided a translation of the text from the Figure King scans:

Awesome. Thanks for sharing that.

I'm guessing Spring 2017 is Japan season? When is that in relation to us?

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    It could be a possibility... I highly doubt many people have a firearms licence so it will be almost impossible to source one.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Awesome. Thanks for sharing that.

I'm guessing Spring 2017 is Japan season? When is that in relation to us?
    their 2017 Spring our 2017 Autumn

I got a response this morning from PC about MP-36. They said they are investigating in regards to the laws.

Also they are looking on OTCA and other forums to see how many people want to get it locally vs internationally. So if you want to get it locally post here that you want to buy local to sway their opinion as to if they will go through the necessary paperwork for us.

I will get it from PC if they get it, but if they don't then I'll go HLJ and deal with getting a permit myself.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

This looks brilliant. For all the whinging I'm seeing only (grey not silver/legs too long/torso too short) I'm excited beyond words.

I'm actually considering ordering 3, because I'm such a fan of TFTM that I need to display the battle damaged version alongside the regular version (plus an alt mode display too!).

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I got a response this morning from PC about MP-36. They said they are investigating in regards to the laws.

Also they are looking on OTCA and other forums to see how many people want to get it locally vs internationally. So if you want to get it locally post here that you want to buy local to sway their opinion as to if they will go through the necessary paperwork for us.

I will get it from PC if they get it, but if they don't then I'll go HLJ and deal with getting a permit myself.
    Survey limit exceeded according to PC on facebook. They're going ahead with legal consultation. Great news. I hope it's not limited to one per person. I really want two.

great news on an updated version! i love the look of the accessories it does look very 'busy' though with panels and stuff. also the back could be nicer. if you want to do photos and poses and interactions with other figures then having a nicer back would be good.

could be interesting choices with colour scheme, if they want to go full cartoon accuracy then i imagine there wouldn't be any chrome or silver shinyness. or maybe they will do that and then some time later there will be a '+' version...