Page 55 of 120 FirstFirst ... 354550515253545556575859606575 ... LastLast

Thread: Things you never realised about Transformers (toys etc)

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    He's got four udders.
    Rofl, exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    He's got four udders.
    And they jiggle if you rub his belly the right way

The gun was included in the instructions, I think it sort of sits there as a tower emplacement as well. IIRC, Laser Prime can store all his accessories, bar the extra pump missiles. I think he can only store one.

RiD2015 One Step Changer Sideswipe has the Kanji 瞬速 (blinding speed) sculpted on both sides of the vehicle mode, as well as the kanji 速 (speed) sculpted on the bonnet!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    RiD2015 One Step Changer Sideswipe has the Kanji 瞬速 (blinding speed) sculpted on both sides of the vehicle mode, as well as the kanji 速 (speed) sculpted on the bonnet!
    Been bothering me what the kanji is (bet my Japanese is all rusty). Thanks for the info Gok...

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Something you found out three weeks ago...

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Something you found out three weeks ago...
    Okay, I found out, then completely forgot about it, then rediscovered it today. #gettingold

How did I miss this... former Hasbro designer Eric Siebenaler, left Hasbro in March last year (almost a whole year ago).

I was just sending him an email to catch up, and it bounced back, so I had to find out why... and it seems that this flew under the radar.
    He was the Hasbro designer who had ties to Australia, living here for a year, so I would have made mention of his departure if I'd known about it.
    (the last thing he told me in late 2013 was that he'd just moved to the Littlest Pet Shop division from working on Star Wars, and was looking to do more things on his artist side outside of Hasbro... I just didn't imagine that he'd leave Hasbro about 6 months later.)

The various websites I could find with his artwork have been fairly dormant or sporadic, so has anyone been seeing him active on other social media circles recently?

He has done a little bit of art for Play With This Too...

http://playwiththistoo.com/2015/01/1...ic-siebenaler/

Just spied a takara Animated optimus in a box at a second hand shop. In australia It was the deluxe one that was in the battle pack with Megatron. I got very confused as looking at it, it looked a lot like a current sized voyager toy, but I knew it was the wrong figure. I sat there staring at it thinking, nah its the wrong you for voyager size... But it certainly looks bigger than a deluxe!

Have the current smaller deluxes warped my sense of TF size classes?